Reviews for To Thank You
Lord Dico chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
you know, it suck that the writers of this anime, didn't put that in there. it pisses me off. you writing a fan fic about it, helps me out. thanks
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I thought that it was very short and sweet

Though, I probably still prefer the scene of Luffy talking to Gen instead of Nami. That whole promise to never let her cry still gives me the chills; despite it being several hundreds of chapters/episodes ago XD

I guess Nami wa a little out of character, but since this happened on the night Arlong was defeated and counting by how muh she went through, she probably would be in an emotional state.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i thought that was very cute you never really can tell what luffy would do in response to a kiss, so i think that at this point in the story it wouldve been plausible. nice grammar btw
UndeadWeaverOfLies chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Short and Sweet i like. but i feel you could of added more.
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aw...fluff... and Luffy as clueless as ever...XD
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
She just might. I don't know about you, but for some reason, I sense that Oda is a secret LuNa fan himself *snickers*. Not that this is any much relevant, but his wife (yes he's married!) played a Nami for some kind of play at the 'Jump Festa'. Uh, don't know much about it; just curiousity but his wife playing as Nami. Now...she could have played as Robin maybe but Nami? I think he likes Nami more than Robin as his favorite female OP main character.

Yeah, just something I found. Anyways, if that ever happened, OP would have officially become a romance other than THE romance, if you get what I'm saying ;)

Guess what! I'M A HUGE FAN OF LuNa TOO!
Oribella chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
AWZ! SO CUTE!
Leeduhlee chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This twas awesome! You tis' rock!
Aimless moron chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
...Kind of dull...I was looking for deeper affection. (And no I am not being a moron who is obsessed with anime...or am I.)
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
(flails) kawaii! I'm not sure why I haven't read this before...huh. Anywho! Keep writing! .
Uozumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I liked that and I agree - this should have happened, or something like it somewhere...

~ Uozumi
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Top work! Very nice!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Not bad, not bad at all.
Chibi Amo chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aw... CUTE! i loved it! -
Rubymuto chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
can this be continued of something please? its too short