Reviews for Going Downhill Fast
KageFuego4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Alright, I loved it. 'Nuff said.
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
WOOOOOOOW! That's what I thought once I finished. I loved this! I kept waiting for him to really wake up but the nightmares kept going and going. That was really good. Thanks for the fun read and yes, I'll favorite this thank you!
malteserslee chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh, oh my... *Pft* Ahaha!

xD I knew I'd find at least one story like this...

At first I kept thinking "How many times in Ban gonna wake up? O_o"

Fav.
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Trying. To. Stop. Laughin. WONDERFUL! -Applaudes-
Luna Amatista chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I read the one of Ban being Makubex's (oh, he's so cute... AND HE IS MINE, MINE, MINE!*Laughs evilly) psichologist (do you write it like that?) but this one was SO funny! (I am using one of my school's computers and everyone began looking strange at me for laughing... they HATE anime! They're crazy!)
rabid lola chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
i've read this a long time ago, and why am i reviewing only now? :D this was FUNNY. _ makes me wonder what YOU'D do if you had the evil eye. -shudder- yikes! :D
westkitsune chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
-laughs - oh God this is killing me! - laughs even more and falls off the computer chair - oof, ouch! More please!
jing-i chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
ah! hilarious...
the PIEROTT chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I think this is the fifth time I read this, after scrolling through every Get Backers fanfic, this was the only time I realized this and HAD to give it a review.

And I just couldn't stop laughing! Well, this is certainly one of the funniest fics I read at !
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
*bursts out laughing*

This is priceless! I always wondered what would happen if Ban ever tried that!

...Now what if the enemy simply stuck up a mirror whenever Ban tried his Jyagan? Ouch, that would suck.

Please write more soon! I love this!

firedraygon97
the lunatic chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Let's just say I died laughing about halfway into your fic due to all THE possibilities of pairings and actual fic plots...but then by the power by all that is downright stupid and demented, I revived and read the rest of it.

I'm still suffering from a painful stomach and I'm demanding you to write more fics, whether they damage the last few pieces of my sanity or not.
lucky-jinx491 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
*breathe* poor ban-chan...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!
Yue's Lady chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
OMG! This is so hilarious! HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHH! poor Ban-chan...in bed with Natsuhiko, Himiko sleeping with every guy on the planet, babies, bunny outfits, this is priceless XD
AmanoAndin chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
! *dies of laughter* OMG! LOVE THIS FIC! MAKE MORE FICS LIKE DIZ! Onegai! GYAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! 20/10! _
Jackal chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
that was de assignment right? to work the jagan eye on himself"? that was funny_