Reviews for Coming Decisions
dancer in the rain chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
amazing i read other your stories it was amazing not in this site you have tallent and cnow how made storys interesting and i cant stop reading until finished i talk abaut your complete stories i really loved especially caming to reality and canciuos isnt always bad great job ceep writining
chaos1023 chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
WOW ı'm in LOVE with this story. This is WONDERFUL
dancer in the rain chapter 30 . 2/12/2009
i love this story very much amazing one of the best that i read abaut this pair amazing job i read others your stories you have amazing talent
452max chapter 30 . 9/1/2008
holy crap this story was fricking amazing! i know that you dont want to hear this but you should do a sequel and ui am sure that i am not the only one who thinks so. andi think that you are one of the best writers for dark angel and i just love your stories, and just cant get enough of them. so i think that you shlould continue so that we can get some more amazing stories for dark angel.
lilgurlgreen chapter 30 . 1/13/2008
I loved it! Great job! :D
Kaleena Mason chapter 30 . 8/16/2007
What an absolutly amazing story i am so very impressed i love it
Sweet Obsession chapter 16 . 3/21/2007
aww man she's trying so hard too Alec why won't you just listen to her!

awesome chap!
Sweet Obsession chapter 15 . 3/21/2007
yay Alec for finally getting her to see.. I love it.

I love the way you write and the way you make me visualize everything.. and pissed off Alec.. so hot lol
Sweet Obsession chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
aww now I feel terrible for Alec. :(

and poor Max thinking he wanted her as far away as he could get her and thinking everyone hates her that's gotta be the worst.

Dix nodded, "Yeah... a week or so?"

Mole looked over at the door. "Think that would be long enough?" he asked as he rubbed his throat

LOL! loved that, I LOVE Pissed off Alec ! can't wait to see what happens next.
Sweet Obsession chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
lol poor Max going a little crazy with the men in her life... decisions decisions... and as a side note Logan just bugs me lol
Sweet Obsession chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
always love your fictions and this one has a great start so far can't wait to see how it turns out!
Synthera chapter 30 . 2/21/2007
This is an amazing story! I devoured it in one sitting (thus making me late for work)
jajay chapter 30 . 12/21/2006
oh that was so god! i was CRYING
JENWIN23 chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
Interesting take overall on the whole leadershi dynamic...kinda hard for me understand your take on Max, I get that Alec would step up to be a leader...anyway. Well thought out story and plot, kinda frustrating for a shipper to wait for M/A to figure it out through all those chapters.

A few more minor corrections:

Ch 13

"Max... What are you doing here? Everyone knowS what you..."

She cut him off, not listening fully. "I can go WHEREVER I want to."

Ch 20

She shook her head, “I know this may be a new one for you… but you can leave YOUR underwear on.”

Ch 30

Her smile grew and turned seductive. “Yes it is… and mine TOO. And I want it back in full working order.”
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like the story so far, but I'm confused about the total disregard of Max as a leader. If they listened to her speech in FN then they have some respect for her, and if they don't like the impression I get from your story then why are they still letting her play at leader?

apparently writers like corrections so...in the paragraph beginning with

Ch 1

Well EXCUSE me Max. -it's 'scapegoat' not 'escape goat'

Ch 5

Mole laughed. 'But NOW'-not 'but know'
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »