Reviews for Coming Decisions
musica chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
whoah...getting better & better! max & alec angst! now i'm really lovin' this!
arwen-amy chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
that was wonderful...can't wait for the next chapter!
Setsuna Bu chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
AHH! Their inability to communicate with each other is just so... ARGH! Hope it gets resolved soon and they finally hook up! Please update soon!
adoria chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
oh! please update again soon... you're so good at this girl :) (love your Genetically Empowered story aswell!)
barcode-babe-210 chapter 12 . 3/18/2004
cute! i luv it. can't wait to see what happens next! get max and alec together already! please? keep writing, and i'll keep reading!
molly jeane :D
Lyra Eyota chapter 12 . 3/16/2004
yeah alec is gona find max yaho. haha yeah i'm still giddy about it snowing outside :). can't wait for the next chapter. cheers luv
Marsali Vanderhoeden chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
I love your story so far keep writing i do think though you should go a little more with the whole Max and Alec understanding each other. then sme romance cause thats always fun! teehee*
A fan
SpySyd chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
I love update soon,this MA fic is brilliant.
arwen-amy chapter 11 . 3/12/2004
can't wait for chapter 12!
james chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
this is really good. keep up the good work
ice-pwincess chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
hey good story keep it up...ooh i so luv max'alec fanfic they so kick ass!
puppyluv4145 chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
I just love this story! I really hope that you update soon because I just cannot wait until Max and Alec get together! It just makes me so mad that Alec doesn't even know that Max and Logan are not together anymore, and that he thinks that Logan is makes her happy, when that is not untrue. Please update soon!
emelie chapter 9 . 3/9/2004
Great work with all of the chapters so far! I am really looking forward to what's to come. The only thing I have actually wondered about is if Max actually would be this down and low, or if she would show it so openly to Alec and everyone. But that's what fanfiction is about in a way, you can open new doors for the characters :) Keep it up girl! /Emelie
Cesium chapter 9 . 3/8/2004
Very awesome stuff. You're doing a great job keeping Max and Alec dancing around eachother.
messymissy chapter 9 . 3/8/2004
This was great! I liked how you wrote out all of the misunderstandings in the interchange of feelings, thoughts, and purposes between Max and Alec! Just because they left slight tid-bits out in what they do and say, they misunderstand each other and misinterpret the true meanings of each other! Can't wait to see how all of this plays out! I also liked how you did that part with Max getting her freedom back! Just because she talked to OC and told Logan the truth, she's now a free person with practially no ties and can do almost anything she wants! I feel so bad for her and how she thinks that she's not wanted by anyone in TC except for Joshua. Since Max is finding herself now, that's going to slowly change right? Is she going to do stuff that's going to surprise the heck out of almost everyone she knows? Now that'd be funny. It's just fun reading about this and what the transgenics in TC do (for instance spying on the Space Needle with the telescope) and what they say! Keep it up!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »