Reviews for Fire Emblem: Lost Hearts
Iron's Grasp chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Wow...this is definitely going in favorites, despite slow updates. I myself, update slowly too, so I can't really critcize you for that, but please update soon.
Evergladelord chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
Update soon!
Macross-Green chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Well, I thought this would simply be an exorcism (sp?)-type fic, but I was sorely mistaken! This is well done, and I hope to read more when you happen to update this again.
gentleness28 chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
Long chapter...but those are good things! _ I can sense a climax coming up!

Write more, more! O Oh...I sure hope Fiora's going to be OK...*sniff*

Keep Writing!
Ed the Tactician chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
Kazul, you flippin' fanfiction mastermind...
Maquareion chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Very nice pairing... The Pegusas sisters are great for romance pairings. It's well written, too.

The only thing I can think of is that your letting to much crazy stuff happen at once. A minor problem, but still...

Keep up the good work.
GanonFLCL chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
Whoa. Nice. Must. Keep. Reading. Can't. Stop. Talking. In. Short. Bursts.
gentleness28 chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
Whee! Long chapters are good...XD It took me a while, but I finally realized at the end, that you're kind of putting the Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis storyline in this, too. _ Very awesome idea! O And it fits, too. Keep Writing!
Servant of GOD chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
Well, this story certainly justifies your writing abilities that I saw on The Scouring. I heard you wrote a few stories on , so I had to hunt them down and see for myself. A well written piece, I'm glad I took the time to read it.

If you are wondering who I am, I'm Dreyakis on The Scouring.
GanonFLCL chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
Holy cow!

First, you take FOREVER to update!

THEN, you make this AWESOME chapter! COOL!

I likes!

Keep it up, you.

Oh, and do read FF-Zero. We've gotten quite far since you last reviewed.
Dark One chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
You suck you fucking cock! This story sucks and so does you BITCH! What an asshole you are. Go suck your mother's dick you asscunt. THIS STORY IS A PILE OF SHIT! FUCKER!
A fan of fire emblem chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
FINALLY! I was getting desperate. Good chapter. And you know Tactic Ogre, the knight of Lodis, don't you?
Link015 chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
Wow...That last part heavily reminds me of Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis? Do you have that game too? Because Kamui is the name of a ninja you can get in the beginning, Cybil is a sorceress that rescues you, and Eleanor is the name of Alphonse's love. Anyway...This is still really cool! And you've gotten a lot new twists as well! Keep writing!
Ed the Tactician chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
... Damn man. Nice. Very much so. Hell, I don't think nice can actually cover it... Nor can great... Or any other possible compliment...
Flyer Foxfur chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Thats the ish man, its cool. You did good on this Kazul. Hows the FE hentai game coming along? Anyways...later. *is Mog Zero*
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »