Reviews for Grave Consequences
Princess P chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
First I must admit that I have become somewhat addicted to this story line. And, I'm am so glad that you wrote Bruce in this one. I miss him so much. I'm still hoping for a resurrection.

I did want to ask about the reason he cannot give his regards to Alfred and Jordy. I have 2 scenerios.

1. Bruce is in heaven and they are no. Alfred may not have made it to heaven if he had Luthor killed. Jordy may not have made it because of the way he used his ring for selfish gain.

2. Bruce did not make it to heaven (I don't want to think that). I don't find this as plausible because he has never killed and stayed true to his calling.

Anyway, I do hope you continue and again, if I may, PLEASE RESURRECT BRUCE.
Carlyd chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Oh YES! More Maraverse (yes there are still people reading this that have been reading it from the start!). I really love this series you know...even if i don't review all the time, the sentiment is still there. The plot is thickening...very interesting. Still rivetted, staying tuned -Carly
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I love the Maraverse. You've done an excellent job with bringing the characters to life (DC's and your own).
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Well, it's been a long, yet worthwhile, wait. The question is: Is James really seeing his grandfather or is it just his subconcious coming out to play? Either way there's plenty of trouble to go around.
Which brings us to Granny Goodness... She's fixated on children, so I have a hard time believing that she'd wipe out half a planet full of them in one go. (Unless Darkseid had done something that prevented future births of children among the lowlies on Apokolyps.)
(Also, for some reason when I read this under Netscape, it looks fine, but when I look at it under IE, it's messed up. Go figure.)