Reviews for Starlight's Veil
VaL chapter 1 . 2/18
I LOVE d it Thank YoU **
Gamerj1998 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was beautifully amazing. Bittersweetness with a perfect ending. Thank you
malencia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I like it! I agree that it is a perfect stand alone. I had read this story a couple of times through the years and like it just as much each time. Thanks!
MissLuver09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was really interesting. It wasnt what i expected butit was still really good
The Ladies of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was a wonderful story. I loved reading the way she batteled within herself. I think that you did a wonderful job and I dont think you should write more to this. It is perfect the way it is.
cpmwjune chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This story was really good

No real plot so i would find it hard to write

great emotions thou

Really good
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i liked this fic very much. an interesting role for kagome
sayuri-girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
it was a beautiful story ... I loved it so much

you are a very gifted writer ... I am happy I have stumbled upon this fanfic ... I am simply speechless

it is heavy with angst but I don't dislike it ... I loved how you have explained how she has healed them, how she has helped everyone and how their sorrows remained with her ... also I liked very much how you entwined the scenes of her anguish and pain ... the struggle she has to fight ... the decision she has to take ... it was all very well-done

bravo

sayuri
just another reader chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Hmm. That's all I really have to say about that. That's a positive, satisfied "hmm" in case you couldn't tell. Words can't add to that.
Honoo-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
You're very talented! I adored your story it was truly breathtaking. I've just finished reading it and I can't find adeguate words to describe how much I enjoyed your fic. I loved the way you ended it's sweet and makes me imagine a possibly future meeting between the two of them and I would love to see how it would happen...thank you for gracing us with this little piece of heaven.
Gina chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I really like his story and the style it was writen in. It convays deep emotion, and there were time I almost cried (although that could have been a combination of the story and the song I was listening to at those times). I look forward to more stories like this. Also, I don't think this story needs anything more. In fact I believe that any more would take away from the hopefull ending.
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
The song 'missing' by evanescence goes well with her inner turmoil :3 I really liked it. It was kinda sweet.
Creator-Sama chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow. that was quite... profound. I feel like you've captured the soul of a healer and splayed it out for the world to see. I don't usually like that sort of thing... but the title and summary dragged me in. Imagery was great.

You are quite good at this. I rarely find someone who can capture what you did so completely. I tip my hat to you. *hugs* Thank you. Thank you for showing us this.
A.J chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I really think it would be cool, if you conyinued this story. I Loved how deep it was and hope you get them together eventually!
asian-and-beautiful chapter 1 . 7/24/2007