Reviews for Her Heart Didn't Know to Break
Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/24
Thinking about it, this honestly could've happened. Scary thought, really.
SatireFire chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I do believe I very nearly cried. I am currently rereading the third and you did an awesome job tying in your fiction to the story.
Ann chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Your story is awesome! I can't believe I just found it. You did an amazing job at putting those parts together! I hope you write more fics like this.
Anjanka chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was weird. Seriously, it was.

But still good. I love the part of her dreaming what's happening in the books.

Still, I cannot think anything else but that Daine could never be happy without Numair.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
*gasp *tear * AWESOME
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aww... sweet and sad . Very well done

Fyliwion chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Wah love fic Very very neat... and great job. Like the AU idea of it! Very cool
DScript chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That...that was great! A cool idea. And done perfectly-especially the parts where Alanna dies and Daine finds Numair's grave. Depressing.
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i can't believe i haven't reviewed this, b/c ive definetly read and reread this story many times

i love this story so much, it's probably one of my favourites.
magequeen chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
ur good

i like it, however it is to sad.
Pesche chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I like the story. I would like it very much if you would write more for it.
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was good...sad but it was good sad! It's awesome that skill when u can change people's emotions with a few chosen words...keep on going!
Cede chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
that is realy its own way...I realy don't know what to say about sucks...Do your plot bunnies threaten? mine do?
The Foolish Immortal chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
NCDSbookworm chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This is so sad! Wonderfully written. Excellent job!

However, don't you think that Daine's father would have intervened if Sarra had tried to get remarried, even if she had to? Obviously he still exists, as Daine retains part of her magic... or am I just very confused? :)