Reviews for A Different Way
Lyrasloon chapter 19 . 7/25/2023
I know that many writers like to put Harry in Slytherin for several reasons, but I ask why Hufflepuff? I guess it somewhat makes sense, as he could spy or bring them to the cause. Plus, Gryiffindor can be fairly biased.
haadiyah chapter 20 . 1/28/2022
can you please write a sequel pls write it
haadiyah chapter 5 . 1/27/2022
the way you have describe the story is really nice
MorseFoox chapter 6 . 5/10/2021
What..? What do you mean by red eyes?
mumphie chapter 19 . 3/12/2021
Doing a reread -
'Tis a grand shame that you decided to, or life decided for you, to throw your mojo to the winds and forget this story. it's interesting. You were going to redo, but you only got one chapter in, so this is still the better. I'd like to see what happens.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2020
We want more right now please author please
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2020
I was shocked to the point of dropping my phone once reading the name "Damian Malfoy" because the fanfiction I read before this had a boy named "Damian Riddle" in it
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 4/20/2019
ohhhh never thought about nagini saving harry
mumphie chapter 20 . 10/16/2018
This was a good working beginning. Interesting
mumphie chapter 18 . 10/16/2018
ch. 18 - Not sure why draco didn't recognise Harry/Alex. I must have missed something where he has a glamor?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
Why not Slytherin? Idiot!
Loes-chan chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
An five year old wouldn't understand all that. It might have been better to give this information in a different way, maybe from Dmbledore POV or something. Don't want to give a 'bad review' just thought you might be open to advice since this chapter felt really forced to me.

The idea is very interesting! I will keep reading!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Okay weird but awesome
rhizz17 chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
update please
Timeless number 1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
I NEED THAT LIBRARY! The story is good so far, though there are mistakes.