Reviews for Unforbidden Touch
oh, ouch! Remy's in trouble! please, update soon! :D

luve,

Fairy!
gambitfan85 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Wow, this was an interesting fic to read. It would really sux if you never wrote another chapter for story. I would be very happy if you ever find time to write more. Until then it will apart of my favorites and hopefully one day a new chapter will be added.
Kiana Epona chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Wow i couldnt stop reading this! Update soon please!
SilkenPetal chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
I wish you would write more to this, it is so interesting and I know you are probably busy, but I miss it so much.
Cass chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
OHMYGOD! When are you going to update this story? I love it and your just leaving me high and dry! UPDATE!
KariHermione chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
please update soon!
Iris Franco 125 chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
I'm guessing that Rogu is fully capable of controlling her power. If not, then something was seriously up with her during her little alone time with Remy. It was a good chapter. Hopefully you add lots more to thins.
roguelebeau chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
FINISH! please?
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
This story's funny. I like it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Cajun Charmer chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
Steamy
animebishieluver chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
o.O oh my... lol, good times... j/k! hey stop hitting me with that hammer! it was just a joke! aahh! *gets mobbed by angry Remy fans but gets away and starts to run* good *pant pant* story! ja ne!
catherine chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
A funny sexes way of putting the two together and making sond so good in way if i were you i'd write a sequel to it and if you do and it is good i tell my friend to read it and review it as well.
AsphyXiant chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Uh...Gosh, I forgot what to say! But anywayz..Update more will ya!
mystic-wiccan chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
LOVE IT! CANT WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER!
Romyfan chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
I like the moobs idea. you should keep using it.