Reviews for Broken Wings
Nearing Midnight chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
This is a wonderful story, even if your alternate ending is truly evil :P I'm so sorry to hear how many reviews you lost! I was so confused that such a good story had such few reviews, but now I understand.
Well, this is one review to help boost you back up. Beautifully written! Everything was clear, realistic and comprehensible, everything from Jack's madness to the storm, even poor Norrington becoming chief. ;)

Well done!

-NM
DTakersGurls chapter 17 . 12/31/2006
OMG! *blink*

This is the best POTC story I have ever read!

I'm such an angst whore!

Boy me and you both sould be in the little torture group.

You wouldn't be alone!

Hi I'm DTakersGurl and I love Angst. Death and destruction are fun!

That story was wonderful. very sad. I liked the second ending. I had a feeling that was going to happen even before he first attempted it.

Again very good.
cobalt elysium chapter 17 . 12/14/2006
I read this awhile ago, but didn't review becasue I wasn't a member.

I really did love this, there was a chapter where I nearly cried, but then again I do that easily enough.

Anyway, you're a very talented, detailed writer who is able to write so much emotion and get the characters finely tuned.

I will read the sequel, just when i find the time to do it in one sitting- square eyes :S-

hfr
TearsBehindClosedDoors chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
I love your story "Broken Wings". Alot of stories mention Jack being slightly crazed, but none actually explore what he would be like if he fell off that edge. You seem to have a great grasp on insanity as I found Jack argueing with himself very convincing. Elizabeth reacted to him like I think a lot of people now a days would around an insane person.

Having Will and Jack connected through the cuts on thier hands is truely genius. And since Elizabeth's blood was not needed it makes total sense that she doesn't share the connection. Everyone else partaking in the curse is dead. I love it.

Jack having three different personalities along with Lorelac was amazing and you handled switching between amazingly well. I would have gotten confused. Jack reverting back to 20, before piracy started in his life is intresting. I'd like to know what happened to him on that ship. Hopefully in the sequel!

I liked both ending, but I'll keep the first one in mind for the sequel.

Please update your sequel soon! I'll be driven crazy if I don't find out what happens!

Thank you for writing such a great story, I truely enjoyed reading it.

P.S. I love your little group for evil people. How do you join?
Emma Jones love of my life chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
no aw

J E Torson
Emma Jones love of my life chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
wow still awesome job

keep it up and write more fics, and make them about jack and elizabet Torson
Emma Jones love of my life chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
wow great job im loving it

J E Torson
Emma Jones love of my life chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
hope this is not one of those annamaria fics

jack and elizabeth!

Jacob E. Torson
Enesvy chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
I finally made it, Merrie! :) Wonderful, wonderful stuff. Girl, you can write. :) -DB
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Hey there. I saw your sequel, and thought it looked interesting, but I haven't read this one, so I have to go back to the beginning. I'll review when I finish it!

SJ
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 17 . 11/29/2004
I can't believe I've never read this before and I'm incredibly sorry for being so late. Personally I liked the alternate better but any way it was still wonderful! I could talk about this story for hours like it's a novel or something! That was so incredible. You really have a gift. I would be daft to not put this on my Favorites List
Lynx Ryder chapter 17 . 11/8/2004
"He somehow felt cheated, as if someone had changed the script of life at the last moment and he hadn’t had time to learn his lines."-that was a wonderful line.

I love the way you wrote 'on a lighter note onto the sequel', I really can't see the sequel being any "lighter". :D

I thought it would take me ages to get to the end of this fic...just because I haven't had that much time but it was so good I just made time for it. It really was fantastic to read which surprises me because it was pretty intense :) and I like a bit of light relief.

I think you're a really good writer, you create tension really well, your plot was really engaging and the whole thing read really well. Thank you.

I'll be moving onto the sequel as soon as possible. :D
Lynx Ryder chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this story...it's just unrelenting. I love it! :D
Lynx Ryder chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
Chief Norrington! Hahahaha...wow, this story just gets better and better! :D
Lynx Ryder chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
Oh my fricking god! hahaha...you really know how to torment poor Jack...what has he done to deserve your punishment?

She just has to be pregnant now...I can't imagine you not doing that to both Jack and Elizabeth. I don't want it to happen but...

very compelling reading, onto the next chapter...