Reviews for Truth Be Told
saber-kontoo lazy to log in chapter 27 . 10/10/2005
So cute! please update son!

Ja ne!

Luv Saber
ArmyWife22079 chapter 27 . 10/10/2005
wow i cant believe its over i have rreading this from the begaining...thatks for the epologue though...cant wait
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 26 . 9/9/2005
please update soon
Neko of death chapter 26 . 9/8/2005
Please write those one shots! I really want to read "101 Ways to Annoy Family Members and More" So please write it! And Update! Updating is good!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 26 . 9/5/2005
Time and Again was updated for chapter 11...

Koto: Good, i didnt want any one claming him in a whole different series when he was MINE...

Raven: see what i have to live with,anyehi Good chappie update all your stories soon
Susuka chapter 26 . 9/5/2005
Yay! You updated! I was faintly surprised to see a fanfiction bot update in my emails. I haven't seen one of those in a while and when I saw that you had updated I was happy. I'm glad you did update, I was beginning to grow impatient lol. I liked this chapter! Please update soon!
PockyKai chapter 26 . 9/5/2005
o coolie chapter! _ please update son!

Ja ne!

Luv Saber

p.s. sorry for not reviewin the last chapter lol
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
You are a great author
blondefox chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
COOL! i love kitsunes! and candy! but anyways so far this story rocks! bye
HieiSesshyMINE chapter 25 . 8/22/2005
Of course i loved camping. yeah your idea was great! i really like it! now things will speed up! *insert evil and sadistic smile* sorry just felt likke it. anyways! cant wait for the next chapter! hurry up and UPDATE!
Sweet Cotton Blossom chapter 25 . 8/20/2005
Keep up the good work! but i cant believe that yusuke is half Inu!~~... keep updating... Im sure good will triumph over evil... LOL! LMHO laughing my head off... finish the story! lol cya later
Your Wings Are Mine chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
i know this is kinda late to say and stuff but i think KARUAM and KAGOME should definily be together! KARUMA IS MY FAVORITE CHRACTER IN YYH! (and hiei but thats different...)
0 does it matter 0 chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
cool story
SheDreamsFiction chapter 25 . 8/13/2005
I like it! It makes me want to read more and more!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 25 . 8/12/2005