Reviews for Dead Men Do Tell Tales
ladytornado1880 chapter 1 . 7/10
loved it
anka chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Uau, it's really interesting! I agree with Diego - dead men do tell us tales, we just need to learn how to hear them.

What I like the most in your story is Diego's thoughts that he need to tell to Victoria and his Father the truth. Now we know that he won't do so for long and it makes me trully understand how it should be difficult for him, give another point of view. Maybe it's strange, but sometimes such small details kick more than descriptions.
AmyPondersZorro chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Robin, I enjoyed this reflection of Diego's very much. I love hearing his thoughts. I especially liked his realization of what his choice to become Zorro was going to mean for his relationships, but his final assurance that he had made the right choice.

~AmyPondersZorro
Canadian Fox chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I really, really enjoyed this icyfire. I love the way you get inside Diego's head and have him realize that maybe he learned something. I've never really thought that he would be arrogant but I think, after reading this, that it makes sense. He wouldn't be really arrogant but just *enough*, so that he would need to realize his fight won't be easy.
I hope I'm not babbling... Again, I can only reiterate: well done!
Beverly chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Hurray! She's back in harness and as entertaining as every. Loved all three new stories. Dare we hope for an update on "Innocenzio" ? Just a gentle nudge :-)