Reviews for Soul's Pawn
Fiona chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
wow a fanfiction that does not involve the main character falling in love with the writer lol. I really liked this story so far, your writing is really very good and the style suits the game and the characters. Hurry and write more
sky chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
I was really intrigued by the teaser, and the other two chapters definitely kept me interested. Hopefully you'll continue this at some point, cause it seems like it could be a really interesting story. Anyway, at the very least, I thoroughly enjoyed the chapters you did post.
outrageous colours chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
wow, nice opening of the story! it has made me feel terribly excited to read the coming chapters.

now that there is a new villian, a new motive a good beginning and of course, yuri being the star of this story, i think i will be checking for a new chapter for this story almost everyday! hahahaaha!
Gimpagenot signed in chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
*cackles madly* what a nice relief this fic is! finally, the villain factory has changed the mould! imagine that, a bad guy with intelligence. i think you can say you have something that some of the other SH stories dont have, and i really hope you continue with this! as far as structure and all that fun stuff goes, i see nothing wrong with the way it was written. now update soon, or i shall send the fluffy bunnies after you...beware.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Yay, new chapter! I was afraid you'd abandoned this, which made me very sad because it's SO GOOD! The new chapter is great, though. I always love it when people fil out the fusion souls a bit more. They're so cool, they deserve it.
HarmonizeSoul chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Cool, I feel bad about Yuri.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
You got STYLE, I'll tell you that! Not only is your writing very articulate, but it's loaded with images. And you've captured the personalities of the characters really well. Keep going! I want to see what happens next.
MikoNoNyte chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Okay, took me a bit and I apologize for that. Once I had the time to read I wanted to read it again and again and ... three times was not enough!
This is a fantastic opening gambit. You start right out into the action, describing in lucid and colorful language the areas and the creatures, yet leaving the people aka Yuri and the antagonists to the imagination. Yuri was easy, but the others ...? You capture Yuri's movements in the cavern with alacrity, the tilt of his head, the feral smile; it gave me shivers! And the Guardian! Oh my god!
Ms Spy Genious certainly knows how to impress, doesn't she? The only thing I noticed out of place is the 12-guage rifle; I believe that should have been a shot-gun, as a 12-calibre rifle would have been a pop-gun.
Interlude 3 was ... you picked up on the same thing I did with the areas around these "sacred sites" warping and mutating the creatures living in proximity. And the combat between fusion and guardian was fantastic! Well choreagraphed battles, with the flight so real! I found it interesting ne amusing as well that Yuri as the fusion would lose his temper when his attacke failed, just as he would were he NOT fused! With similar results: his impression into the forest floor- 5 meters! That is one big OUCH!
Wonderful prologue! Very good writing, I like you're style. Welcome to the SH group Naga. I'm glad you're here!
Kim
Black Valley chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
The whole thing may be confusing - oh heck, it IS - but I'm very sure the woman with the gun is Margie and the guy in the end is our dear Hyuga-san! Fighting Seraphim! *proud* My deductive skills SO rock...
Beautifully written, and I doubt that you made everything mysterious and such only to have a one-shot... So, yeah. More chapters soon?
aegis chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I had to re-read to get a clue what was happening. Too many men, no names! . .
OOh, that has to hurt for Yuri. What was he doing there anyway; hired for a job or something? Oh well, guess I'll wait until next chapter to see.