Reviews for Centaur of Attention
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 21 . 7/26
Omake: The Phoenix

"Lord Vader's talent may return to him at the time of greatest need."
_

As Vader watched Luke scream, something snapped in him, but it wasn't what it would have been. Fire built and billowed within him, becoming a fire of righteous wrath.

There were forces, light winged forces, who's power outweighed the dark in him. The change came to him very quickly, and he spun into the air, his plumage glowing red in flight. Flames danced over his feathers, pouring over Sidious, and purified his evil forever. The Phoenix darted to his son, weeping over his twitching body.

Luke groaned, tightening his fist. He looked up, and saw his father.

"Dad?" He rasped.

Anakin began the change back.

"Son," he answered.

"The time of greatest need..." Luke murmured happily.
What Lies Beyond chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Great fic! I was laughing prettymuch the whole time (being a huge fan of Xanth myself) Question-is it just me, or did we see a glimpse of Eye of the Storm when Vader stepped in the Coulda-beans? :)
DawnDayrider chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
Another great fic! Well done!
DawnDayrider chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Yaa! Vader outwitted a computer! This is going to be a fun fic!
Canada Skywalker chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
I. Loved. This. This is so clever, funny, and heart warming (at least at the end). Who would have thought that Luke and Vader could be trapped in a video game and had to work together to get out and beat the bad guy? Now that's thinking outside the box. (:
Hawkebat chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
I found this to be spot on with the way Piers writes and I will be checking out your other stories as well.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I'll have to say I am enjoying your version of Xanth even better than I have Piers'. While his has a tendency toward repetition, your's actually seems to have a plot. Thank you for your creative efforts!
animeman12 chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
two words summarize this entire cross: 'Hilarious' and 'Awesome'. hope the sequel is as well
NatashAZ77 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love this story! You should do a sequel! I have a great idea for it!
David chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
Good balance in your portrayal.
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 21 . 6/22/2010
Beautiful story (:
Axrel chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
Good story . : )
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
Forgot to mention last review: I liked your self-insert. Very crafty. ;) And Vader's talent is cool.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
Wow. I had thought that this was too frivolous at first, but I'm seeing definite plot points here now. Particularly the Demon bet. I like the Demon F(O/R)CE Idea: very creative. This is the first Xanth crossover I've seen, and I think you've done that very well.
V0id Drag0n chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
That George Bush is hilarious.