Reviews for On The Inside
GlowQueen chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
this story is amazing and you are a wonderful writer. and its really great that your friend came home
xxREADER UNKNOWNxx chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
god. ur good.

im sending off line messages about how pissed i am at Squid for being anorexic lol

but wow. ur like so good

i love ya cuz holes is my fav book. besides twilight.

and yay for ur friend *hugs all around*
Freak in the Shadows chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
E...K. poor Squid.
Freak in the Shadows chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
You must continue into this one lol
Drunken Boxer chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
whee! i'm on a reviewing spree! and i'm reviewing all your fics cuz i like them so much! poor squid...i love you squid! hehe...i'm so obsessed. hmm, this isnt much of a review...more of a...pile of mindless babble...haha. alright, i'm out before i fill up more space w/ useless ramblings...
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
awesome girl! u r a good writer!
Macabeak chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
Whoa. *applause* Great story. And great news about your friend! _ Very good how you got into the minds of everyone and showed us the story through their eyes. Very good job.
-Macabeak
Macabeak chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
*jaw drop* Poor Squid! Geez, wow. Great job.
-Macabeak
Macabeak chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Whoa. Poor Squid.
Great job.
Macabeak chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
Cool. It really sounds like you got inside of each character's heads so far! Keep up the good work. _
HarpersTrinket chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Wow, I feel like I'm in their heads. These are really good. Squid's nearly made me cry as did Zigzag's. You did a great job of making it seem that these are actually the boy's thoughts.
Zigg chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
Why are all your stories so good? I absolutely love reading them. I totally agree with you on Squid as fav character in holes! I love him! Anyways, super great story, as always.
Liz chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Thats great that they found your friend i know what it feels like when one of your friends run away (they didn't find her) but its awesome to hear that they found her, can't wait to read the next story!
Dggrr Shannon chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
That's great news about your friend! I'm happy for you. :)
Hey wow, you update pretty fast! :D I'm glad, I got to find out what happened. But it ended so fast, I'm sad that Squid didn't get a happy ending, but not all stories have happy endings anyway, right? I appreciate the ending either way. At least he's got Ziggy's letters. I loved this story, definitely one of the best Holes fics I've ever read. I wouldn't mind reading a few more entries, but if it's done, it's done. Great job! :D
trucalifornian chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
seriously...they found your friend? that's so cool! and good! well anyway...can't wait for the next story. i like the ending. post your next story soon. please.
*Adri*