Reviews for Love And Loyalty
Nils chapter 5 . 1/20
Thank you so, so much for this story! I've had the exact same problem with JKR, she's brilliant and everything, but even when her Ministry officials aren't outright evil or deluded,they're laughably incompetent and boring. It's terribly sad! Your story was lovely, I loved how no one was OOC and there was a happy conclusion!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Love this story, and in particular, the dedication. So many times government officials are demonized when they're just people with lives and jobs and a true desire to lead their people well. Sadly, though, there are also the people who try to become the undersecretaries only to realize that they don't have the "proper connections." My dad was one of these. I keep telling him to run for office, but he always says "I'm too moderate to get elected, plus I don't have name recognition." It makes me sad. Still, I have hope that politics can get better. Nice to find someone else who understands the nuances of government.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Good story. Good characterization.
pinkprincess jin chapter 4 . 6/5/2017
omg
ron's patronus is a ferret
is ron draco in disguise? haha

but i loved this omg
Phoenixx Rising chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Yay! I liked this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Aaaawww
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Hahahaha the irony!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
My grandfather was a state senator in the early 90s and I was so proud. I know that the few bad ones get all the press and attention, making it look bad on others and that was what I got from the books. How absolute power corrupts absolutely and how people in power can abuse it. The fact that only a few wanted to punish Harry and so many did not showed that. Rest assured, I never got that everyone in government was bad, either in real life or from the books but that might be because I interpreted it that way. Thank you for this awesome story of redemption for both Percy to the family and Sirius to the public. 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Priceless! 5/5
daisycb chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Never thought it of the 'rank and file" government workers, just lobbyists and most politicians who are in it not as a job but as a means to further themselves and their agendas, not for the good of the rest of us. Just like Fudge. Nice to see a story where Percy is all right instead of evilly stupid.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Love Percy here! I completely agree with what you said about the government. It's not as bad as people say.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
I enjoy the different perspective on Percy in this story.
Heksie chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Sweet. Just to short.
illuminatus101 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
This was great. Could you possibly continue it.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Really terrific! I like it a lot. Good to see a good Percy!