Reviews for In the eye's of a Hanyou Love
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Ultra Kawii!

I loved it! It is so good! please add another chapie where inuyasha ask her to be his mate? and end it when they have triplets pwease! ?

?

anyways it was a great song fic andf fanfic write more
SwimGymPretty chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
awh

that was such a good story it really moved me
Mistaken Otaku chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
omg that is so sad! ack! curse my love for romantic and mushy things -_-x 9_9 _ wah! its so0o0o0o0o beautiful! must. resist. urge. to. cry! ok i gotta go now before all the waterworks start falling onto my laptop... _
Number1DogDemon chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Is that it? You know you could keep this going, it's a beautiful story, I hope you continue it.
Please e-mail me back
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
KAWAII!
This is the perfect blending of a songfic and the fanfic. It's an awesome story that isn't to much fluff, but fluff enough to make it a love story.
KAWAII!
DarkAznMiko chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
yes..yes...we know how inuyasha feels for her...now please get to the good part
This azn girl is addicted to anime chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
aw that was so cute!1 hehehe! aw!to bad that was a one shot fic:( cause i wanted to see the part where he askes her to be his mate_ well n e wayz bye bye! o forget this!, PLZ ADD ONE MORE CHAPTER PLZ!I BEG U THAT WAS SO GOD!
Kagome Higerashi chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
OMG! I love this story, and I love Pink! Please update!
Sango14120 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
There is gonna be a 2 chapter right? sometimes people dont continue things like this but it would be really cool if u did.
Socks-The-Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
That was really good!
pie chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
me! first review! muahahahahaha! i cried! so good!
Green-eyed-Ninja27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
AW! That was really, really cute!
Inuyasha65 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Eh,... its OK, but could use some work. Less poetry too. Please lol!
SkittlesStar25 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Hey! This was good. Please write more of this kind of thingys. One shots are ok, but stories are better! .! It's great, please continue with more Inuyasha/Kagome stuff!
xxFireDemon256xx chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Your inyasha song was cute!
I loved it so much!