Reviews for Dragoons Flight
MistressOfRobins chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
Oh, I have enjoyed this whole fic
HufflepuffGleek chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
Akward!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
i luv this story so much its frikin awesome
Asa ReMe chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
Dude, I love your stories! I really really hope that you'll update this one soon.
Hei Feng Ying chapter 19 . 7/29/2005
I'm back...You haven't update for soo long Xp don't tell me i hold you up by reviewing so late ( I'm SORRY T_T i'll never do that again. Anyways there is a bit of quesiton that was bothering me while reading the very very long history lesson rather gruesome(stupid Voltaire and Drago power grubbing #$%&*! hahah U). If i remember correctly, in the first season of Beyblade it was Max's grandmother who gave Draciel to him.. so i'm wondering should this story be still be part of the series or not? I think i ask that question before though P sry if i did that again. Oh my gosh Tyson! get he angst part reading and the hero back into the story _ please update soon and don't abandon this fic. It's getting the the good parts where they have all the confrontation between Drago and Tyason with Kai, the kicking his ass in the process and getting back Dragoon D i'm kinda guessing Suki will send somekind of message to Tyson, whoa tyson is in the sword O_O when did that happen i thought he ran away or something and watch dragoon go out of control...wait wait ah i'm forgetting what is happening in your story Xp see you should update sooner so i would remember what happen. Oh well another trip back from the start... iam determine to RE READ ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING BACK UP! So please with chocolates cookies plus strawberry dip in cream on top UPDATE! *stress on the word update* your stories rock my socks ) see they are dancing already U
squizz chapter 19 . 4/25/2005
omg, ok ok, i might be a late reviewer, but i don't really care, but what i do care about it weather you gonna update or not, (plz say you'll update SOON') i really liked it :P

~x~
Kiina chapter 19 . 3/31/2005
Keep it up! _ No, I wasn't bored, but please keep it up, will ya?
ShadowedDarkness chapter 19 . 3/18/2005
you kinda lost me...but i cought the drift of it _. tee hee. i read both stories so i knew what was going on. There both great! ((shifty eyes)) i could...steel...it...((draws hands away from computer screen)) hehehe. sry bout that. well, continue cuz its awsome!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 19 . 3/17/2005
I read 'You call my name' long time ago, like the story was still in the beginning stages at that time. At that time, it was just another story to me, and when I couldn't find the story again I dropped in interest. Weeks or months later a friend recommended THIS story, and seeing it was a sequel to 'You call my name' I checked that story first and realized it was the one I never got to finish. Yup, I do find this story interesting! I guessed correctly about Tyson's fate...I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing cause I was hoping that wasn't going to happen. Kai better get him out of there.
FirieGurl chapter 19 . 3/14/2005
that was so good and the story is really good update it soon
Akira of the Twilight chapter 19 . 3/13/2005
That was entertaining. Who would have guesses Saska was Tyson's grandma and who would of thought Kai's parents and tyson's parents used to be a team.
Fade Into Color chapter 19 . 3/13/2005
I loved this chapter and no it didn't confuse me. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

~Elizabeth Aiken
Rugmonkey chapter 19 . 3/13/2005
thanks for letting me know

was much longer, loads of talking in this one, explained bits that i wasn't sure about, but it made it more interesting so now i dont know what your planning!

enjoyed it. more action next time though kiddo

Ruggles
Kiina chapter 18 . 3/8/2005
LOVED IT! _
AmePiper chapter 18 . 2/13/2005
YES! PLEASE CONTUNUE! CONTINUE CONTINUE! HURRY AND CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I REALLY WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPENS NEXT! sorry, im sugar high ta mo! but this is really good! i really want you to continue so please please please coninue! i love this story! got it yet? hehe **hint hint** i really wanna read more, im gonna check out your other stories too! so hurry!please!

**#squiz#**