Reviews for Release
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 2/5
:-) your one shots are pretty cool. admittedly the other two are better than this... but still... cool
victoria chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Brilliant, you have a talent for writing, I am excited tto read more of your works.
riverrat chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Nice Job! You captured Harry's emotional strate very well, and Severus gave him the outlet he needed at the time.
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
SIGUELO
Lily13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
333
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
during harrys rant i actually started crying-brilliant
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
150 points! Woo! Go Snape!
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
aww that was so nice )
completelyensnarryed chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nice.
Saissister chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
TT~TT that was beautiful
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow... Poor Harry had a hard time dealing with losing Sirius. That was very nice of Snape to give Harry something to hold onto to help him deal with it all. Harry doesn't know it, but Snape DOES know what it's like to lose the last person in the world that cares about you. And he wants Harry to stay strong and fight Voldemort however he can. Harry needed to hear that he wasn't alone, even without Sirius to help him. Well done.

Cynthia
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I sort of like these little Snape-Harry one shots. I think that, while perhaps not completely true to character (personally I felt the real Snape always hated Harry, excepting, perhaps the penultimate moment preceding his death. For him, I think, it would have been less painful to hate, than to love), your Snape presents a complexity and depth similar to JKR's original creation. And, he's just really cool.

Saya
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nicely said.
SkyeSoul chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love this story, it made my cry (a little bit.)
llluga chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
its ok but kinda weird snape? 150 points? make him feel better weird...but not bad!