Reviews for Out to Sea
Michi uk chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Just read all fourteen chapters, and loved every one of them, so glad you finished it thanks
ronnie chapter 14 . 7/25/2004
Oh man i loved it...awesome and well written with almost no grammar errors. Love the twist at the end. lol anyways great ff please write more!
Alison chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
Well, it happened a little fast, but I'm not complaining.
Angela B chapter 14 . 4/18/2004
What a sweet story! Harriet put it in the Navy Times, ha, ha. Hmph, wonder why there isn't a Marine Corps News? Maybe there is, don't know!
starryeyes10 chapter 14 . 4/17/2004
great story.
starryeyes10 chapter 13 . 4/15/2004
great story.
mizukimarr910 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
i love this fanfic it rocks and this is my se3cond time reading it i love the way they were fighting when it started even though that seem s to be the only thing they do in their wsocial lives but oh well that's harm and mac for you.
thanx for weiting this and keep writting.
sanne chapter 14 . 4/12/2004
I love your story. And the end was very good! I love it!
Jesusrocks chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
Very good ending and i did laugh. I really liked this story and I hope your other stories are just as good.
blueangel chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
oh this was such a nice fanfiction! To bad you had to end it! well until your fanfiction!
xXsmashing-pumpkins-grlXx chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
This has to be one of my fav stories! Maybe a sequel?
cbw chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
What a great story! I enjoyed each chapter - the charactorizations, the humor, and especially the 'shipper moments' you shared throughout! Thanks for the hard work and I'll be watching for what you'll do next!
DelphieKat chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
That was so cute! I love the ending (well, I loved the whole story!)!
Can't wait to read the others stories!
ninjaturtle chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
FANTASTIC! I cant wait for your next story
jag fan chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
That was so sweet at the end but sequal, sequal, sequal, sequal... etc this story was one of the best i have read and i have read alot