Reviews for Cats and Dogs
all forms of fluff chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I like it. Its not a pairing that I have seen done, and I am not toataly sure it would work on a longer arc and not just a scean. But I like it. SO thank you for the story.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was so well written and you kept them all perfectly in character. I really liked the small amount of background information you gave about Spike - about his sister and her dog - and I loved that you managed to include it casually in a conversation without it seeming like an information dump. The entire conversation between Spike and Tara when they were tied up was great.

And I absolutely loved the ending. I liked that Kennedy was the slayer (even though I didn't particularly care for her in the show, I liked her here for some reason) and the scene where they rode of into the night on the motorbike was such a great use of a cliche.
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sweet little fic, very true to the characters.
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I LOVE SPARA SO FRICKING MUCH. THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST SPARA FANFIC HERE! GAWD, SO HARD TO FIND GOOD SPARA FICS!
Dee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I know it's been up a long time,but I just got to this now. I'm going through a Spike/Tara phase. This was beautiful. So well written AND in character. Not easy to do with this ship. Thanks for sharing it. It made my day.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great story. I would love to see more stories with so much Spike and Tara interaction. ZLB
ozma914 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I've always thought this the most unlikely pairing in the Buffyverse, but now I've read two good stories in a row about Spike and Tara. They make a great pair, thanks to sharp dialogue and good characterization. And the, um, accidental pocket brush was maybe not surprising, but still funny.
seraphim2db chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
how sweet
wordmad chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*smiles* I always loved Spike/Tara moments, whether romance or friendshippy things. Nice story, and the hash brownies, in particular, were a good touch.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I'm really coming to love Spike / Tara interaction. I think it's because they're both so smart. More please. Excellent story. Loved it, though not sure about Buffy being dead again.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wanted to send you a review on a decent fic, considering that you very thoughtfully finished the thing and have seen very little in the way of reviews since. I like the characterization, your Spike and your Tara have a really great chemistry and I wouldn't mind reading more of that particular incarnation. Other interesting points being Amy as the Big Bad and Kennedy as the Slayer...course I'd be curious as to see how Ken was called(was it that Buffy DIED? Big physical no coming back died that allowed them to punch her slayer ticket twice, or did you kill Faith in this uni?) Of course my ruminations are based on what I see is basically an interlude from a wider tapestry, not to be given fully or known. Course I hope you have or will answer what could break up Willow and Tara. Thanks for the read.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Cool pairing; I haven't seen Spike/Tara before. Also, very good pacing and description in the story. I loved how the beginning was so innocuous, that I didn't immediately realize they were tied up and being circled by tigers. Also, the way you conveyed both Spike's and Tara's feelings and personalities without relying on an omniscient narrator or flip/flopping the pov, well, that was good too. Thanks! I'll be reading more of your stuff.
shallowness chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Loved the way we were dropped right into the action here. This fic was so witty and really well crafted because it flowed. And the running cat thing? And the insights? The getting to know you before we die, the trumping of sacrificialness and both kicking ass and appreciative? Loved the way all these elements were were brought together.
heather chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I'm surprised no one has ever reviewed this, its a great little AU one shot, and it was really interesting seeing the changes Buffy's death caused.

Is Kennedy the new slayer for example? and why did Tara and Willow split up?

I'd like to see more insight into this universe you've created.

Amy as a villian was also great.