Reviews for KND: Run
Bzzzztnope chapter 1 . 4/9
This is a very good fanfic. One of the best i read on knd so far BUT

The DCFDTL have canon names except for one, at least use their canon names. It's confusing me a ton

And the knd operatives you put in here (except for sector V, #362, #86, and maybe a few more, I haven't really gotten far in the story), are they from the canon show or just OCs? If they are OCs maybe you could make a short description of them. And if they're canon characters Please link their wikia page or such cause I tried looking for a description for some of the characters but it always kept leading to your fanfic. It's making me assume they're OCs.
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
World1000 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
pretty awesome!
anonomous chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Very good, albeit farfetched. I actually felt sorry for a total loser(numbuh 4)!Wait, numbuh 4 isn't a loser. rather disturbing, with numbuh 4's parents being repeatedly shot with pistols. Still, a very good fanfic.:)
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
hm... pretty good so far...
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
Whoops, did'nt see this chapter. That was a great fic!
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 10 . 1/18/2005
Woohoo!This is exciting! Update soon!
dustinmdean chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
thank you I dont really like the 1/3 thing i do like the 3/4 think though
Sentratoo lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
yeah! you are back!, but what is this, only two chapters left, oh my? well, i guess all good things must come to an end some time...
Numbuh 14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
cool fanfic i like the fact that at the start numbuh 5 likes numbuh 1 and numbuh 4 likes numbuh 3 but at chappie 8 5 and 4 like each 't wait for next chappie please update ASAP!
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 8 . 11/3/2004
The 4/5 mush was so sweet! Update soon, this is definateley a super fanfic!
Raven A. Star chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
Once again a great chapter!

What a twist! Numbah 4 likes Numbah 5! WOAH! XD Please continue!
Sentra chapter 8 . 10/28/2004

but man, i'm loving it! LONG LIVE 4/5!

anywho~ what took you so long? are you okay?

But yes, we loved the 4/5 bit!
Caro N chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
Me: Very interesting so far. And...can this be...I'm the first one to review for this chapter! KEWL!

#10: Count Spankulot has a daughter? Since when?

Me: Since this story. I'm very impressed with some of the characters unfolding.

#362: I'm not.

Me: That's typical. Are you still grumbling over the fact you're in love with #30c?

#362: What do you think?

#10: Could be worse. She has you paired up with #274 in her fic.

#362: What the-? The traitor? CARO!

Me: What? I thought it'd be interesting.

#362: When I squish your face into a pulp, THAT'LL be interesting!

Me: (gulps) Um...gotta run! Keep up the good work reggaeshiko-tama! BYE!

#1: (turns to #10) Aren't you gonna help her?

#10: Caro? Nah.
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
Update soon, I love this fic...this is one of the only stories I like that ever gets updated... Oh well.