Reviews for Looking Back
a randm hobbit chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The reason people often paired them as Frodo and Sam, Merry and Pippin (non slash)is because it was like that in the books and movies.
too many mary sues chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
We need more stories like this one. There are too many Mary Sue stories these days.
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
THE FLUFF! heh, very impressive, and very in character
NatzandtheRatz chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow. That was great. Really special.
Natz
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
that's really cool. well done.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I like this. Pippin teasing Frodo into laughter is fun, and Sam and Merry (who are nearly the same age) in quiet but more somber collusion on the other side of the room is just perfect. How like Sam to think of himself as coming through all of it essentially unharmed! Thank you.
drowned wmy enemy chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
this is kawaii and i luv it! i want more if you can provide
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Love it! I agree that the pairings of hobbits are rather annoying sometimes. Though I tend to lean more towards Sam/Pip Frodo/Merry when they're things like this. Dunno why. Just me. This is good I loved it!
Namarie, mellon nin,
Rubella Aranel Brandybuck-Foxburr-Took of Loamsdown, in the Shire (Currently residing in Minas Tirith, the White City, in Gondor, Middle-Earth.)
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I love this! "They were both of the opinion that a few Pippin conversations would do a world of good for Frodo." Showing both types of conversations going on at once is just marvelous. What a sweet, loving story.
Star-Stallion chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
_ Wonderful Hobbity sweetness, I love it! So cute! Well done, it was written beautifully!
* Star-Stallion *