Reviews for Father and Son
ohhh update pleaseeee love itt
Nina Vale chapter 11 . 2/2
*dies of cuteness overload* OMG THIS IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE STORY
riptocs chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
awesome story with fluff
wonder if you're going to make a whole story about the Helcausali
islanzadi1995 chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww. such a sweet tale
Shanya-hp chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
Wonderful story! loved it!
Lord Makura chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
oh no i on the verge of crying like the beginning of the story, and i'm sure if i was not bitting my cheek i would be right now T_T
RilienRhovanion chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
This is so sweet. It made me cry. I never cry. I just loved your story!

Your English is very good. I NEVER would have guessed that it is not your first language.
Chathol-linn chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Hi. I thought I would chime in here, as I am the guilty party who wrote Elflocks and came up with the idea of stated rules. The author of Father and Son is using my ideas with permission and as she notes, we have different approaches. I have no objection at all to writers using my ideas by the way, if they let me know; we all should encourage creativity.

Now, on beating. The Elves don’t do it much and so they do not have a specialized word like ‘spanking’ for the physical discipline of a youngster. They just call it beating. The only transgression which can earn a beating is disobeying the stated rules. No Elven community has more than one or two stated rules. These are always very well known. Thranduil’s realm has only one. It says that youngsters may not cross the borders unless allowed by an adult. Everyone knows where the borders are. No surprises. The purpose of the stated rule (in Rivendell it is called a “statute
Lisha chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
I just finished reading this story and must say that I was amazed by it. I love Thranduil stories but there are only a few writers who write him just the way I want him to be. You wrote him as I thought of him and his relationship to Legolas. I hope that you'll finish your other stories and continue to write this way. You would make me happy.
JUSTICE BE DONE chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
That was SO sweet! Never stop writing, you're a really good writer!
Elensar chapter 11 . 3/20/2004
Oh i just love this story! you wrote Legolas to be so cute! U r really a amazing writer! is this the end of the story? I really hope not! if it is u should really do a sequal! if it is not he end add another chappter soon!if it is well this story was exteramly good!(i just can't say that enough!)
Elensar chapter 10 . 3/20/2004
I love this story!It is so good It is very well writen! can't wait 4 more!
Elensar chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
o this is so good! can't wait to read more!1
October Sky chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
Good job! That the end?
_ Inu Lover
jnm chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
just about the "you guys" comment, although it's not proper Engligh, it is perfectly exceptable slang. (i didn't even notice) good job with the story!