Reviews for For the Sake of the Family
What a THRILLER! RIP Friedrich - so sad Capt vT, Maria & the fam suffer so much. Brings a tear to my eye - FANTASTIC fan fiction.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 22 . 4/30
Goodness, this is an amazing piece of writing! Very sad, the von Trapps go through Hell in this one with Georg being set up by the Nazis, then badly injured and to cap it all off dealing with the death of Friedrich. The despair and loneliness of Maria dealing with the children and Nazis is hard hitting also. You know how to tug at the heartstrings of the reader. The way Friedrich is blinded by Nazi propaganda and darkens is intelligently written, a realistic thing that happened to many youths at the time, but it's good he sees sense in the end. Enthralling story! Your a talented author indeed.
M21 chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
This story was PHENOMENAL! So sad that Friedrich got shot though, but still a great story.
David chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
That's gorgeous! The Von Trapps love each other such a lot and aren't afraid to show it!
RhettandScarlett4ever chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
That was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it :D
BloomFanatic95 chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
jen chapter 22 . 4/20/2007
It was a nice adventure story. But I don't get why the Skinner guy turned against them?
foreverliesl28 chapter 22 . 12/14/2006
OH OH OH WOW! this story is incredible! so great! please write more soon!
Jenna chapter 22 . 10/23/2006
Awesome story! I loved reading it!
Kylie1403 chapter 22 . 10/17/2006
hey hey!

LOVED this story! id love to see a sequal!
Kylie1403 chapter 19 . 10/17/2006
im all teary!
Regina-sp chapter 22 . 9/21/2006
Wow! What an incredible story and so beautifully written! I couldn't stop reading it was just so rivetting! Thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with us!

Singing Witch chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
no. no. no.

i'm going to cry.

i'm sirusly (spelling) thinking about forgetting this story and never coming back, but i can't, i hate you and i love you, you've written a story so amazing that i hate it and i love it, i want to no what happenes but also i don't, as i said before, this is a real shiver story, it's so wow, it's amazing and now i hate Frau Schiener person, she's evil! and so are you but you are also an angel who is an amazing writer so i will forgive you, but not her.
Singing Witch chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
this is mad, i'm scared to read the next chapter, i love it, but it's scary, i was nearly crying when friederich was taling about his father being a traitor. i've got shivers going down my back, wow i love this and it's amazing and it's to good for words, i'm nameing this my first real shiver story, my first story that i don't want to read more of because i'm scared i won't like what happens, but i want to read more and find out what does happen.

ok i'm gunna add this to my favprite stories list, then submit the review then read on.

great writing and all that jazz, i loved it.
Writer in the making chapter 21 . 7/21/2006
I really enjoyed all of this. There were so many fine details and an entirely different take on an AU story. Loved it!

Thanks for posting!