Reviews for Sweeter Than Chocolate
Patricia ann Bounds chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OMG...That was so cool...i thought the choclates was for yusuke...i was so shocked when it was for kurama...I LOVE KURAMA and Keiko togther...they are so nice toghter...you should make more and more...

Thank you so so so much...you are really talented
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
that was absolutely adorable and i'm favoring it right now

i really hope that whatever is going on in your life is calming down because i'd definately like to see some updates from you, pretty please!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Love it. That was so cute. C:
Kuro Tenka chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You as an author are just amazing! I will continue to read your works and enjoy.

Lacas
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
that was cute :) i liked it good job
RaeRurounifan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aw... this is so cute! I just came across another of your stories, and now I'm hooked. You're writing is awesome! I've only seen a few spelling errors, and I'm just so excited about reading your works! You've got a great flair. I'll have to read more of your stories later. Anywho, I liked this a lot... m... chocolate and Kurama. Could a story get any better? Although I like the comic relief of Hiei... that was nice! Teehee! Great job on this story, I really liked it a lot!
pixie-atme chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
why get few review? you write this story so well.. and i love the pairing.. keep it up..

_

I love how you make Hiei like that.. he's so cute!
Red Rabbits chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I loved it! It was wonderful. I have read all of your sotries, my favorite by far is Bonds of Consent. I even followed it through in ! Keep it up, and I love Hiei/Keiko and Kurama/Keiko pairings!
pragmatically yours chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this is such a cute story! hiei is so adorkable! I big heart him...i also like the K/K fluff! good job!
Sechskies chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
hey, is there going to be any sequel for this? :D luv your fic! actually, i've already read it a few mos ago but i was so lazy to write a review bout it! whehe... well, at least i'm reviewing it now! luv your other fics as well, btw! w
Sherkoni and Perrararii chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Sherkoni - Hey, here we are, reviewing your story because Perrararii needed a good KuramaKeiko inspiration. Lol, she thinks Kurama's hair is girly.
Perrararii - It is! Wait, so do you!
Sherkoni - _
MissLeliz chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Aww...kawaii fluff, the best kind. *blink* I don't usually like Kurama/Keiko, but cute happy believable fluff makes me smile uncontrollably, so I definitely liked it. And Hiei as a chocolate lover...somehow that's very likely. The great demon as a sweets lover. Wouldn't want to see him on a sugar high. oo
Red Roses2-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I liked it! At first I thought it was Hiei because she hid the chocolate behind her back when she saw him, but how well. I guess it's the surprise that really matters in these one-shot romances, huh? I mean, they're just not as fun to read if it doesn't. *Giggles* Hiei must REALLY like chocolate. "'Mine.'" *Giggles some more and sighs* This was good. See you!
Edainme chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
...
Rofl.
Hiei glared at Kurama's words and proceeded to try and grab all the chocolate. "Mine..." he muttered viciously.
That was hilarious! And adorable. Of course. But still, I can just imagine Hiei grabbing all the candy. *giggles*
XD