Reviews for Weakness
Artura chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Type your review here...
ApprenticeMagic chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is so terribly sad but beautiful and wonderfully written. I would advise you to write more.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
How awful that he considers crying for his wife and child a weakness. How awful that he blames himself when he's not the reason she died! My heart was literally aching for Faramir in this piece, which means you've done your job.

By the way, Eomer is an ass.
Star Garden chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This story was s well-written, that I almost cried! Short and melancholic, this was a great story.

Thanks for writing!

Ringelsocke chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh man this is so sad! *schnief*

But also so beautiful...

Maybe you could write more about the time after the funeral?

How Eomer dealt with Faramir?
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Oh my god, this was so sad. I can't believe I haven't read this before; it was so well written and all that jazz. :)
horsiegurl chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This is really sad. I really liked it though. Please update soon.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is quite heartrending.I am glad you have Aragorn there to comfort Faramir
Endlessdelirium chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
SO TRAGIC. But Loved it
Lhaewin chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This is so tragic and very well written. What is left now for poor Faramir?
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I just found's so sad! Not just Eowyn dying but Faramir's total loss of self-esteem. He does suffer well tho doesn't he...

Beautifully written.
Lady Berenice chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
*Snif* Okay, okay, I do know that in canon they 'live happily ever after', but this is certainly an intriguing possibility, given the state of maternal health care in a pre-industrialised world. I hope you continue.
athelas63 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Oh my God. This is the saddest thing I have ever read. PLEASE don't end it like this - make it a dream or something. Poor Faramir deserves a little happiness in life!
Okay, now that I've poured out my heart - it is very good writing! You did an excellent job!
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Beautifully written and tremendously sad! I liked the way you wove the flashback in as a sort of mystery, so that we don't know the full situation until the very end. I'm glad it's clearly an AU; I'd hate to think of this being "really" in the future for Faramir and Eowyn. (And Eomer's certainly a rock of comfort, isn't he?) But as a piece of tragic speculation, it's oddly satisfying, and made me think.
BoscoFaith1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Wow. This was a very touching story. I do hope that there is more of the story to come! Great job!