Reviews for Alone
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Poor Sara. I love butterflied i think, its like one of the best episodes ever.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
...I finally saw this episode last night... and I think you captured Sara's thoughts as she looked for those final few seconds across the glass almost perfectly. Did he know she was there, one wonders... but really, as you conclude... does it matter?

Lovely work, as always. I'm envious of your style - it's concise, but it always says *so* much...

~Sabriel.
MyName1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
That was truly wonderful LS. Short and emotional!
TheSonicDremel chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
*sniff* That is really good. I thought you'd fallen offa the face of the earth, but this was a nice reminder..
Linda chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Wow, that was depressing...kinda like the please kill me kinda depressing. But very good and it was worth a read! :D
ILoveLucey chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Hey I really loved your fic, it was so poetic. Keep up the great writing!
~Sarah
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Great story! I loved it!
Philately-fun chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
LS! Hello! *waves*
Great fic. Of course it merited reading. I really liked it :D :D Have a bagel for your work. Actually, have a nice, warm toasty one. you deserve it.
Anita
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
OOh, I like it. The way you tie in the glass at the beginning and at the end gives the piece some unity- otherwise it just would be a bunch of words. I must say I was sorry to see it end, though it is hardly something that needs to be expanded on. And that made no sense. Sorry. :)Dolars to Doughnuts you're wishing I had just stuck with "Gr8 story!"
My fave lines:
It had to be. Those words, how could they hit me so hard, how could they explain everything, every detail away, and not be about us?Read it as a badly scripted lineOur entwined lives reading like some bad B-plot in a sci-fi movie.