Reviews for Waiting
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 16 . 3/11
Good story
Kazi chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I too had a bout of nostalgia. I turned 26 today and wanted to finish re-reading one of my favorite fics from my younger years. I was in middle school when this came out. It struck me that Pan was 25 and I was shocked because I had thought 25 was so far away haha! Woah... I wonder if I can find my old review of it in the mass of reviews here!

Anyway, I loved it then and I love it now! Such good writing and eloquent prose. This story stuck with me because I consider it one of the best in the fandom, if not in fandom itself. It's so good, the plot is strong, and the characters are believable in so many ways. Thank you again for writing this piece. It's amazing.

And who knows? Maybe in 10 years I'll re-read it again! I'll be sure to leave another review if I do.

Take care
Kazi
Anonymous chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I know that it's probably been a really long time since you've thought of fan fiction, let alone Dragon Ball Z. But I just wanted to let you know that after getting a random fit of nostalgia last night, I decided to re-read Waiting, and it really helped an otherwise boring shift at work fly by.

It was a really strange feeling to re-read this story from an older perspective. I was 16 or 17 years old when I read Waiting. I'm 28 now. I remembered thinking that 25 years old is old, practically ancient, even. Lol. What I'd give to be 25 again.

Anyway, I hope that wherever you are, whatever you up are up to, you are doing well.
yuyane chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Great story! Seriously, I love it! This is the best Pan and Trunk story here hands down! I really enjoyed reading it!
Waiting chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
This is, by far, the best T/P fanfic I have ever read! I don't know why, but I kept avoiding it cause I didn't think it would be that good. I kept coming across it and after reading the reviews, which were all positive, I decided to give it a chance. And I'm so glad I did because I was missing out before. I think you are undeniably the queen/king of T/P fanfics and I bow down to you!
Kashlazy chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
That was soo amazing! I love how much they loved each other despite the time difference!
mi-chan he7 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Magnificent work! I have read a lot of great DBZ fanfictions through years. I am so glad that I found your story. I have to admit that this story is the bestest story ever, number one!

The drama is so overwhelming, the plot using the time machine thing is really good! There are a lot of really funny humors, too, including Vegeta's talk about the falseness of Saiyan Mating Ritual, puking on the minister at wedding, and the headlines about 'every single women mourns' hahahaha.. You're so ingenious!

I really like how you describe the characters, not only Trunks and Pan, but the others as well, especially Goten.

I don't know if you'll be reading my review, maybe you won't login to your fanfiction account again.
Well, since this story is my number one favorite in , I guess I must still review.

I also follow your other stories: Watching and Wanting. I would ne very ecstatic if you decide to continue it even after a decade! Ahaha..

Thank you for writing Waiting! I had a very great time reading it.
mi-chan he7 chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
OH. MY. GOODNESS!
Particularly since chapter 11, I was ABSOLUTELY mesmerized and BLOWN away by reading your story. I had a constant rapid heart beatings, perhaps because it was so exciting.

Anyway, you wrote really really great fighting scenes. The romance between Trunks and Kara in the past was a little bit odd enough since Kara didn't open up, but it soon pays off since the Trunks in the original Pan timeline was really sweet to Pan after she came back.

However, it is still strange since Trunks still dated Marron after Kara left.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story! I am so happy to read this even though it was published a looonnggg time ago. I'm glad that I somehow found this story.

I hope you would be able to read my review by any chance ;)

Warm regards!
mi-chan he7 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
I just thought why didn't I read this story before. I am glad that I found your story! The diligent details you put in it are incredible. Awesome fanfiction!

I don't know if you would still read my review, though. After all, this story was published more than a decade ago, but it's very good, I can't help but write review anyway. :D

Goten's character is quite dark here. But it's ok. It is great that you apply a lot of deep details in other characters' development beside Trunks and Pan. You even gave Gohan and Videl a second child! :)

Well, That's it for now. I am going to be engrossed in reading the rest of your chapters for now :D

Warm regards!
princessarmstrong chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
good story it was nice
butterscouch chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
best ever
Proud Vegetable chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
love it... I think now it's my favorite TxP fic
ZalelTribal chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
This story will be in my favorites FOREVER!
casema chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I read this story a long time ago. I now have an account and wanted to add your fic to my Favorites section. Thank you for this!
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Now this is in the top two of my favorite Dragon Ball fictions that I read so far. This is a great story and it's been a pleasure to read it. Oh, and please update whenever you can on your other fictions.