Reviews for It takes two! Or four or maybe even six!
JamesWithWitchyLils chapter 3 . 1/25
James was head boy...
Final Heaven Zero chapter 21 . 8/11/2007
loved it
chocolateinducedcoma chapter 21 . 4/23/2007
OMG I was in tears at the end of this chapter, I swear. I love your story it is so amazing. I realize that next chapter, your story is over, but I wanted to review anyway.
summersgirl2526 chapter 22 . 3/2/2007
amazing I loved it
ThePranksterQueens chapter 22 . 6/26/2006
ohmygod! i swear, i think i'm going to cry, that was soo good! splendiferous, actually! the end reminds me of this line i read once... ' he said forever. she said okay.' so sweet!
When I grow up chapter 22 . 6/9/2006
Well i no i wasn't reading this while it was in-progress, but i wish i had! This was an awsome story.

I love JL and this was one of the best fic i have read (and i read alot).

Anyway thats all i wanted to say.

Thanx.
JeNnIfEr88 chapter 22 . 1/24/2006
aww that was such a sweet ending! i love this story!
S.B. Kisses chapter 22 . 4/6/2005
That was too sweet. Now I want to cry. Keep up the great work!
starlett13 chapter 22 . 1/17/2005
WOW! this story was awesome! i hope u write another lily n james fic soon! im sorry its taken me this long 2 read the end of this story. my computer has been broken for months n it took ages to fix. i only just got it bak this week!

ne ways, thank u so much for writing this. i hope we can hear more from u soon!

starlett13
potterspayne chapter 17 . 11/1/2004
must..catch...up!
jeivy chapter 22 . 10/31/2004
I just finished reading your story, and it was great, I loved it. Congatulations
Lady of Masbolle chapter 22 . 10/28/2004
Hey Sam! You rock times infinite! That was briliant! So fucking brilliant that i can barely even begin to comrpehend it! I'm on my knees and begging you: Please, Please do an epilogue or a sequel. Pretty please with chocolate and jellybeans and cherries on top? This is official: MY favourite character is James Potter. Well neways, I have to go [I'm trying to send some pics to my friend for an assignment due 2mrw and it's not WORKING! Argh!]

Talk to ya soon dude!

Love and Cookies,

~ Arch
switchfootlover chapter 22 . 10/27/2004
Hello,

wel i love your story absolutey wonderfully, beautifully and terrificly written.

smay
CAanonymous chapter 22 . 10/27/2004
SACRE BLEU! Magnifique! I love it:D You are amazing writer and I cant wait for your next peice of work. Ill be following along:) I loved this story, very sweet although you should have included a passionate kiss considering, but who am I to judge when I only read lol. You have some awesome talent and I love your work:)
hpjsr chapter 22 . 10/26/2004
i loved it...that was a great ending. liked the flashback that was a good idea! greeat job, i'll look forward to whatever you write next