Reviews for One Wish
Lillith Roze chapter 31 . 3/18/2012
Oh my! You are so close to the end of this story, and it's been 5 years! Nooo~...I've been addicted to this story the past 3 days, completely confused by it, and now I won't know what happens...Please update soon? PLEASE!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 31 . 6/27/2009
NOO! You can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that! ( It's been a few years already- please update the last chapter?

-HHM
reason vs. rhyme chapter 31 . 11/16/2008
I had forgotten how complex this story was. I think to myself, you know, what ever happened to those fanfics I used to read? I wonder if any of them have gotten any further? Does anyone (over the age of 12) even watch that show anymore? But then I got caught up in this. Again.

I think that if T.S. Eliot was still alive, wrote prose, and developed an obsession with Inuyasha, he might have written something similar to this.

The one thing that I'm still confused about: Mischa's dog tags. I know it's not really relevant anymore, her being dead and all, but I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is up with that. I think that Kagome was the one to make them permanent; she obviously wouldn't want a repetition. But why was there kitsune magic on them? OH WAIT THAT WAS YOKO. *revelation* But why would he want her permanently human? (But then, why would he want his great-grandson permanently human...nice parallel there. Also, the hell? Is Yoshi Matsuro's kid, or what? And how did Matsuro never figure that out?)

Anyway. Thank you for this extremely entertaining diversion.

Also, it's normalcy, not normality.

And if you never come back to this, good luck with the rest of your life.
chillaxin101 chapter 31 . 1/15/2008
I luv ur story good job ;)
illuminated bestiary chapter 19 . 8/25/2007
It was stated explicitly that Kikyo's soul had been reincarnated into Kagome's body; when the ogre resurrected Kikyo, she made only a human doll because her soul had been reincarnated, and had to kidnap Kagome and take the soul from her to put in Kikyo's grave construct. Kagome managed to retake a portion of her/Kikyo's soul to keep herself alive and mobile, but despite the fact that she hadn't wanted to be pulled back into life, Kikyo held onto enough to keep herself moving.

I've really enjoyed the story so far; the original characters are fascinating, believable and make you want more, and the story is supremely well constructed. Thank you.
Nina-chan chapter 31 . 4/1/2007
D you didn't wait a few years!

So anyway, good chapter.. though i still dont understand how it was destroyed.. Ahwell
kitsune-koinu chapter 31 . 3/12/2007
XD
bladzesword chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
good story, I like how it is going so far, keep up the good work.
Nina-chan chapter 30 . 3/7/2007
I just saw you updated again, and i was like Yaay finallyy

But then, when i began to read it, i didn't know who was who and what had happend.. i even forget mischa's name : (Yes, i'm very forgetable, if thats a word) I think i'll re-read this, and maybe then i'll get this chapet XD Anyway, i liked the fact that you updated D And hope you do that again sometime, instead of waiting a few years. Please?
kitsune-koinu chapter 30 . 3/5/2007
XD
bluefuzzyelf chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Holy hell, is this complicated. I had to read it twice to really figure it out, but boy does this seem like it's going to be a roller coaster ride of fun! In fact, I think i'm going to go right back to reading now.
snowy chapter 29 . 3/30/2006
great fic!
Rhiannon chapter 29 . 8/15/2005
Don't worry- The action scenes were perfectly fine. And yes, thank you, that clears a lot up, and I'm rereading now, so hopefully I'll be good on as much as possible from now on ..

Great chapter, keep 'em coming!
pink weasel chapter 29 . 8/8/2005