Reviews for Welcome to the Matrix
GuessWho chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
That did not, actually, explain very much.

Why don't you like the Twins? I love the Twins!

I also love Smith. How many clones are we going to have to deal with this time?
silverleaf chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I like it. keep updating, so you don't get stumped and give up- it happens to a lot of authors. two questions- where are Elrond's twin sons? wouldn't you be switching them with the matrix ghosts?

comment-that was a pretty dumb flame. half the questions could probably be answered by re-reading the fic, and nitpicking details such as what kind of material Trinity wears(how the heck does that affect canon anyway?) doesn't really have much to do with writing a fanfic.
Digital Buddha chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
This is TOTALLY IMPORTANT!

The website for Matrix Fan Fiction has been opened! It's also a discussion forum, where you can discuss everything fan fiction related! This is so cool!

tlg303/

Olá,

Digital Buddha chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
What happens if you cross Darth Maul and Agent Smith?

It will be Agent S(m)ith!

( can sometimes miss the "http" - make sure there's "http" on your link.

Olá,

Digital Buddha chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Heya Eowin,

I've just visited your profile - whoa! - I love Star Wars too, especially Darth Maul! I actually own a life-size Darth Maul statue. See it by copy/paste the following links:

albums/userpics/10867/aii%2801%

My the Force be with you,

Ieva chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Yay! Update! Very fun, very interesting. Please update as soon as you can!
unlogged sith lady chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Yeah the new 'quick-edit' is a pain and a half. You can't use asterisks anymore! Mad!

Hey? Where are they off to?

Haldir: The next chapter I think.
Digital Buddha chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
OMG, this is so fucked up! I love it! I really, really love it! The Elfs must rule the Earth - it IS inevitable!

Keep up the good work, babe.

o_o
Cabbeh chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Lol! This is awesome! A crossover between two of my fav. trilogies (I just saw The Matrix, all of 'em, this weekend when my friend Sam insisted on showing them to me)! I love when Galadriel's like, "Red or blue, Boromir?" *dies* Keep up the good work!
Eleclya111 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
COOL! cant say anything but COOL!
Appalled chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow, this is a uniquely horrible idea, executed without the slightest respect for the canon of either universe. It takes more than actor overlap to make a crossover work.
Calliope-Elven-Agent chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
heeheeheehee...
v. funny! yet, different. unique fic, v. nice! :)
P.S. I happen to like the Twins, too! :P
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
I want to dissapear into green lines!
Wingless Archangel chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
First things first: What in the nine hells were you smoking when you came up with this "brilliant" idea?
You have dragged Lord Elrond Halfelven so far out of character that he couldn't touch canon with a hundred-foot pole. WHY are you doing this to the poor elf? He doesn't deserve this sort of treatment.
Where did Galadriel and Arwen get their guns? And how is it they know how to use them? Galadriel is psychic, not omnipotent, and Arwen isn't even that. Speaking of which, Galadriel is much more powerful than her half-elven son-in-law. There's no way in hell he could have banished her so easily.
On a related side note, if you pair Neo with Galadriel, there will be pain.
Canon point: Trinity wears VINYL. Not leather.
When the hell does this take place, anyway? In the whole of Reloaded and Revolutions, Neo fights Smith three times. Total. In the Matrix, he fights Smith twice. There is a six-month long break in between.
Who is that man and what has he done with Agent Smith(s)?
Who is that elf and what has he done with Lord Elrond?
You do not sheathe a gun, you holster a gun.
What the hell are those random inanities doing there? This 'fic wouldn't be half as crappy without them. Get rid of them; they don't fit with what little storyline you have.
It is best not to put in inside jokes that your readers won't understand.
Contrary to popular belief, Legolas' last name is NOT Greenleaf. Granted, I don't know what his last name is. However, Legolas translates directly TO Greenleaf.
I weep both for my fandom and for Tolkien's masterpiece. Both have been desecrated.
-Yami Loki the Flameproof
Ieva chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
O, the plot thickens! Very nice descriptions. As for the Twins, their names are One and Two, but if you want to stay randomly insane you can use the Sci-Fi Club names, which are Mikey and Gwendolyn respectively.