Reviews for To Love Again
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
You are awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
When you said that you'd take a while to update, I didn't think it'd be this long! I can't help but wonder what happened to the author behind these wonderful character developements! I hope you've just like really lost track of time or something. This is one of the better fanfictiona I've read and I really hope you come back to finish this great piece of art.
Phantomguest
sulou chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
I was wondering, where did you go? Are you done with fanfiction? I hope not! It would be wonderful to find out how this story ends, or at least see how Kaoru and Kenshin interact at the Benefit for the Hospital.

Hope you are well.
sulou
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Are you going to finish this story? please do! it awesome
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
a lovely story! i liked how kaoru suppressed her attitude and personality a bit but it still came out. i liked the slow progression in their relationship, i have found in my over half century of existence that relationships seem to last the longest when they're nurtured and allowed to grow without being rushed - it's a precious and essential journey.

in case you haven't heard, the following is just great news! \o/ please remove spaces.

crunchyroll anime-news/2011/10/03-1/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-gets-more-cast-reveals

watsuke's real ending for the series and not seisouhen (he didn't write seisouhen and it wasn't the ending he'd invisioned)

youtube watch?vugWU8OATySE

the-oro kk_lay. php?xmulti/kaden

besides the live action film they've been talking about reanimating the kyoto arc - hopefully fan interest in it will motivate them to animate jinchuu arc.

\o/

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
I have read up to chapter 18 and I like it when are you going to update? please update soon! ;p
SRAS9 chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
Great story! Please update it!
Lady Taiyou chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
I really like this story! You have awesome detail and your characters are altered just right for an AU. My only problem with it is that I have to wait for the next update because I zoomed through it so quickly.

Please update soon and keep up the great work!
WriterFreak001 chapter 17 . 5/21/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

liberer la diva chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
Long story short... I read this story back at the beginning of 2006 and fell in love with all the characters and the storyline. I looked up Fanfiction a couple of months ago just so I could read this story again and the updates you added! Problem was I couldn't remember what your author name was so for the past two months I've been hitting dead ends.

Imagine my excitement when I was able to track this story again! I've been able to devour the past few chapters, and was content until I saw that the last time you updated was over a year ago. It does seem like you've lost enthusiasm with this story judging from the past few chapters, but I hope you can believe me when I say that it is worth a second chance and I hope you can do it, because I'm certain that along with myself there are others that would agree that it is too beautiful a story to let slide into oblivion. There's so much more for the characters to do! So much to bring out!

Sorry for the ramble, but I hope you can let your muse inspire you again. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story... and let's see Kaoru in that stunning red dress!
WriterFreak001 chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
UPDATE TI SOON! PLEASE! XD
KeikoFujiwara chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i loved it! when r u gona update it?
Obsequious101 chapter 18 . 6/11/2008
NO WAY! Do you know how much its tortured me that you've left this hanging for months BEFORE we even get to see a Soujiro/Kaoru meeting! Lol i sound obsessed but i just really like your story, and i can't wait for you to update! :)
Tree chapter 18 . 3/11/2008
please update i love your story.