Reviews for To Love Again
saisei.shinsei chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
Ack! The ending was ~so~ kawaii. I really like the emotion you're giving both Kaoru and Kenshin, it really gives the story an engaging quality. The plot seems to be comeing along nicely, as well the the character development, especially Kenji. I would love to see more Kenji-Kaoru moments. Out of curiosity, what was the stuffed animal that Kaoru left with Kenji's bunny Enishi? I don't believe you mentioned it.

Anyway, I will definitely keep an eye on this.

Ja ne!

-SS
bluewolfeyes chapter 18 . 1/24/2008
I really like this story and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out and to see what happens to kenshin and kaoru_
LivingRain chapter 18 . 1/19/2008
Alright, first of all, I love this story. I've been following it through several accounts and over the years I never forget it because it just stands out in my mind as one of the best things I've ever read. Honestly, if it end where it is right now, I would be so disappointed because your writing is amazing!

I really love how you've characterized Kenshin and Kaoru in this odd twist of the nanny and present time. I've never found a fic quite like this one and you deserve so much credit just on the creativity alone.

Please, I know you haven't updated in practically a year, but hear my pleads. Don't let this story die! It's too brilliant to let it rot! I know it's easy to ignore it and pretend it isn't there (believe me, I'm doing that with my own stories and it's fairly simple) but for me and all the other readers out there, we can't bear to see this story simply fade away. I wish you all the best!

-LivingRain
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 18 . 11/25/2007
please write some more soon! I really like this story!
NuttyNatalie chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
heyhey,

i like this story you have a really good plot and are keeping the characters 'normal' lol..

is there going to be any appearances of batousai in this story at all? jsut a question id like answering please

update soon

Nat x

PS: Added author to my Author Alert list

Added author to my Favorite Authors list

Added story to my Favorite Stories list

Added story to my Story Alert list
Daisy's Blog chapter 18 . 9/25/2007
hahaha

Kenshin's surprised reaction was so awesome!
Tree chapter 18 . 8/17/2007
UPDATE PLEASE!
Tree chapter 18 . 6/27/2007
PLease UPdate
anime.fushigi chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
nice-ah! xD can't wait to see what type of mischeif they'll come up with at teh party! -

ja ne!

~
evilteddybear chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Excuse me for saying, but Kenshin is a jerk. I think I'm being kind of cranky though because I remember reading this story around the time you first put it out and loving it...yeah, I'm cranky

Thank you for your time and effort!
evilteddybear chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Yes, again, please just look out for excess information. The fact that her cat has long hair has no relevance to the story. That it's grey could convey the somber mood implied by the color, but the length of the hair? Hate to say it but that's not interesting.

I'm not sure if that's exactly what you said, but it was an example, okay? I like how Kenshin and Kenji's thought process was similar, that's so amusing. Kenji acts older than a four year old in my opinion, and I don't think they had fistfights that early, crying cranky screaming tugging hitting fights, yes, but not fist fights. Then again that wouldn't make as good of a story, and I may be wrong. I don't spend a lot of time around small children. Yeah, I guess that the story wouldn't work out otherwise. Still, I'm glad you included some of the problems there can be in working with a child. Those stories where there are little children that are just angels...are not children at all. :P I'm teasing a bit by the way.

You did a great job making this chapter longer than the last one and replying to the reviews in your story is very sweet. Thank you for all your time and effort! :D
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
It's very good. Your story flows pretty well, except for the author's note inserts. I'll give you some advice that I've taken from a fantastic author, "I try to use every word to move the plot forward." Now, while I hardly expect you to be so extreme, you might want to consider how you can add to the feeling of the story, the tension, or the characters during even the slower bits of the story. Every word has meaning.

Also your author's note inserts disrupt the flow of the story a bit. You can still find ways to include them, like saying that that literally biting her tongue is a habit of Kaoru's, then you can say that that habit is really yours in the author's note. Just a suggesstion.

I really like this story. I've always liked plot lines like this, but (if you'll excuse my saying) they're usually written in a really...immature or unproffesional fashion, like it's just a middle school fantasy. I can tell you put some effort into your stories, and effort to continue them, and I appreciate that a lot.

Thank you for all your time and effort! Be happy and have fun!
whitephoenix33 chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
hehe...the ending was kinda funny :)
Starr Stealer chapter 18 . 5/26/2007
Wow this chapter was really good. I can't wait to see what happens between Kaoru and Kenshin in the Future
Doctor Kiba chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
That was good. Is she going to wear the dress Kamatari gave her? I love it! Kenji is so cute .
434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »