Reviews for To Love Again
bleedingchaos chapter 18 . 5/6/2007
OMG! YESH! I loved this chapter. Im glad that your continuing to write this fic. Its very good and I look forward to aother great chapter
Sakura-jr17 chapter 18 . 5/3/2007
Why'd did you stop there! it was getting really good!

i stayed up till 2 am reading this and only got to chapter 14

when a spider ran across my desk and i ran to my bed to hide.

i hate spiders.

PLEASE UPDATE! I TOTALLY LOVE IT!

and i like how kenshin dropped the plate. lol i did that when my

boyfriend asked me out. i was washing dishes with my mom anyway he had just brought me the last of the dishes and

ask like it was nothing "wanna go on a date?"..I'm rambling Sorry

Again I love the story PLEASE UPDATED SOON!
Neko-Lady chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
Your comment at the end of this chapter, that the chapter looked longer on paper, does that mean you are still writing long hand in this day of the wordprocessor? Wow! I don't write anything at all by hand if I have any choice at all! My handwritting is good for about a paragraph and then goes downhill Very fast! I like the way you had Kaoru answer Kenshin's question, although it is rather hard on the china.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading!

Neko-sama

P.S. I am contemplating trying my hand at writing and just finding a place to start the story has upped my appreciation of those you do this all the time! Cheers!
skenshingumi chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
I really love this story. I was beginning to worry that you gave up on it. I find the way Kenshin is so tentative at coming out of his shell quite endearing. Kaoru is obviously scared too but I find the way you have her dealing with cultural confusion adds a whole other dimension. I liked how she was strong in laying in to Misao. Even if she is ducking life a bit, she has been exceptionally strong to make the moves she has. I thought it was good to see her call Misao on that. Anyway, I am always happy for an update on this story. I do hope they come more frequently but regardless of update schedule, I will still be following this story.
New-Weeen chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
Aw~ That was a great chapter! I absolutely adore this story! ]
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
LOVE IT. i liked it alot. Kenshin being so nervous and kaoru being figdity was funny. i kinda felt sorry of misao.
happyangel123 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Hey I like it and so happy that you updated it but sad that ir was short plz plz plz update soon! I really like it.
wheee chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
yea! go kk! is soujiro ever going to show up? that would certainly make things very interesting!
vixenia chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
-SQUEALS- OMG I LOVED IT!
happyloveygirl chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Awesome! I love all of Kenshin's mixed emotions and the way you explained them. :D Please update soon. XD
SushiLuver chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
yay! sorry i didn't review sooner bleh. but aweosme short but to the point! and i was expecting her to say no you got be off guard![
pushpitake chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
finally a new chapter :)

It's good :D
Michika-chan chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
I promese I will continue reviewing this story untill it's finished... :)

Im a little surprised over Kaorus harsh words to Misao... I cant see the reason to her outbrust...

anyway... Good work as always...

hope to hear from you soon!
Raven2120 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
I can't remember if i've reviiewed before, probably not, I'm a lazy-lurker i guess.. XD.

Anyways, I'm happy to see that you've updated! Kenshin and Kaoru, is my favorite pairing.. of all time (Rurouni Kenshin.. being one of the first shows i watched..). It's one thing to take an originally awesome story... and put the characters into a different situation/an alternate universe. But, there are few who can blend the characters into their new roles, and create an exceptionally unique and believable story.. with spot-on characterization.. and all the while.. maintaining the same caliber as the original show. All in all, your story is one of the great ones.. not to mention it is a unique idea.. quite a refresher from.. some of the overused plots that seem to be multiplying..

you're great.. and I'm excited to see how this story plays out!

Kenshin and Kaoru forever! :P
Sosoru chapter 18 . 4/25/2007
I've been reading this fic off and on for a couple years now, but this is the first time I've left a review. Need longer chappies. I like the story a lot, but each chapter is a tease. Give us more!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »