Reviews for Pleased to Meet You
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hey, um if you still need a beta reader i could do it for you. I also have read many of the forgotten realms book so i could help you out with that aspect as well. I aslo love your story, its very good and i would like you to continue it.
Shadewolf7 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Entertaining. Well done and I hope you finish one day.
GreenLady247 chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
YAY! this is a really good! I'm just wondering, between Legolas and Cattie-brie who is gonna be the better archer? And between Legolas and Drizzt who is going to be the beter swordsman? i mean Legolas will have more experiance than either and better eyesight than Cattie-brie but none of Drizzt's magical enhancements. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Good Luck!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
not by just some elves, but Legolas Thranduilion one of the nine walkers
Zammy chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
I really like this, Please update soon!
Grey Candle chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
This is an amusing story, and you've done the difficult- Kept Thranduil (hallowed be his name) In Character, and amusing! Yay! Attercops...*snickers* it's a good way to meet people! Keep up the good work!

Before I forget, I LURVE TELRAYEN! He's cool. Yeah.
harrangatang chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
only one problem i can see in this chapter and that is that within two pages of wirting you bring in almost all of the characters of the fellowship save frodo and sam. I think that this is far too fast of character development and that perhaps you would have been beter off bringing in these important characters at a slower rate
Delphine Pryde chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Wonderfully written.
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
No probs Erin, you just worry about updating the next brilliant installment mellon!
WildfireDreams chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Cool _ Can't wait for more! I love Lord of the Rings and Forgotten Realms _
Pie-12th chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Spiffy. Can't wait for the update.
LirielMe chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
oh i cant wait for the elves to see Drizzt fight! i loved the line about how, Wulfgar and Cat appeared to be trained by the same Master, or however it went.
Zarbok chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Very good.
Yasei Raiden chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
_ LOL The whole gangs here! Was a bit confuzzed by some of the paragraphs. Had no idea what they said they were being secretive about. Heh...well thats me, dumb as a rock. Oh well, loved it anyway. And unfortunetly, I'm not far enough in the Forgotten Realms series to know the other dwarf and whether or not he was IC. Keep up the good work! _
TeardropRaina chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Great story so far, Erin! Even though I *gasp* haven't read Forgotten Realms (Mental Note: Read 'em) I still really enjoy your story! I like the integration of Sindarin and other languages...makes it more interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter!