Reviews for The Long New Year's Eve
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Even off the dance floor, these two keep dancing around each other. Good thing Lee is an amiable, amorous over-indulger so Amanda was able to get him home and into bed ... alone. Sad sigh, she didn't get her Happy New Year kiss from Lee either.

How marvelous Lee wants to re-create the latter part of that Russian New Year's Eve countdown that wasn't. Maybe this will be the start of an Any Day's Eve erotic dream tradition. Hey, it could happen; after all, they're married! Fun piece with a surprising and most welcome epilogue.
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Excellent Story! Please keep writing.
sandra chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Thanks for filling in the missing pieces.
melinda g. light chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Excellent.
debbie chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
great story-keep on writing
Bridget chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
This was a very cute story, I must say. I enjoy missing scene stories when they're done well. I'll be looking for more of your work. Great job!
connie chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
nice job!please write more
sac12080 chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
I really enjoyed this story. I liked seeing Lee vulernable like a little boy when he went to sleep and Amanda responding to that part of him. I believe this was where she went that most women in his life didn't. I also liked how concerned he was about maybe doing something to upset her, and the ending just brought everything together. Thanks for filling in this "space".
Dottie chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Just a word of explanation to ssa20's comments several reviews down. Webster's dictionary had borsch spelled as either borsch or borscht. Since "The Joy of Cooking" and the spell check on my computer both preferred the spelling borsch, that was the one I went with. Admittedly, I did not know the Russian's name was Borchev. I've only seen the PAX cut episode that describes this evening. However, I got details on the dress and party a few months ago from a fellow SMK fanfic author for another story idea. Sorry I missed the name. Thank for the feedback!
Kim D chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Cute story. I always enjoy fillers that bring to life scenes we only heard about on the show. Good job.
sac12080 chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Really enjoyed this story. I love the way he looked like a little boy when he was sleeping, and I agree that the ending wrapped it up perfectly
Christine chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
What a great story! I loved it. How sweet to see Lee so vulnerable. Great work!
Ann chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
I really enjoyed this story. You put together the bits and pieces we had heard about this evening in a totally believable way. The epilogue was great too :)
ssa chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Well written story, Dottie. A few points - the soup is spelled borscht, not borsch. Also, you used Vladimir Strobonov as the Russian Lee competes with. In the scene in Over the Limit, Amanda stated that his name was Borchev. I'm assuming you're referring to the same man. I doubt Lee could get that drunk in the time it took Amanda to dance one dance with Yuri, but I liked how your set up of the drinking competition was different than eman's take...much of the two stories is similar as you noted. The L/A dance scene was lovely, and the epilogue wrapped things up nicely. Thanks for sharing with us.
AmandaLee chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Very nicely written. Loved it a lot. Keep up the good work! :o)