Reviews for The Red Hunger
dark m00n angel chapter 9 . 5/12
Great story please update soon
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 3/10
UpDate Soon Please!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/27
Very promising right from the start :)
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 2/10
So Awsome Please UPDATE.
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Last update was 2005! 9 YEARS! Fuuuuuuuuck!
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
The elusive virgin Sesshomaru! Everybody shut the fuck up!...Your going to scare it away.
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
You seem to have a little trouble with Japanese names. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal. Just try and fix it.

In Japanese there are only so many syllables in the language. Ka, Ki, Ku, Ke, Ko, Sa, Shi, Su, Se, So, Ma, Mi, Mu, Me, Mo, Ra, Ri, Ru, Re, Ro- starting to see a trend here? All these syllables end in a vowel. But there are some exceptions. Yi, and ye, are obsolete, so nobody uses those. Therefore, you see the problem with the village hYEmeo. Also, the name of the northern lord, Cato? Try Kato instead. There is no 'c' in Japanese. For more on this, look up a hiragana chart on google or something. It'll help you a lot. Names in Japanese also tend to have meanings. If you'd like help with that, don't hesitate to contact me.
Opal chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
so when will jaken give sesshomaru the scrolls and what do they say
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Oh, please continue!
Raven's Serenity chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Please for all that is holy continue this story. I can't even fathom why this story is not being continued. you're killing me here. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Sess is life kagome is death , rin and jakken are the 2 from the story he told her ...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Are you planing on writing anymore ? If not could you say so please ... Great story so far ...
Dead Kismet chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
I don't care about the dictation of the characters but i do wanna guess. I think that lovers are Rin and Jakken. Just details and the story seem to point to that pairing. Also your male x male pairing might possibly be Inu x Shippo. Now moving on, i really love this story. You have a very unique plot line definitely nothing I've read so far. :) Love how you seem to going for unconventional pairings. The interactions between sesshoumaru and Kagome have you biting your nails, though I cant wait for some fluff between sessxKag. But other than that, keep up the awesome work and I eagerly await the next chapter.
Lunardragon33 chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
this is awesome please update soon
Lesan chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I have loved this story since I found it on LinLee's web page almost ten years ago. Please continue the story. I am awaiting the finale breathlessly.
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »