Reviews for The Red Hunger
Ashatan87 chapter 1 . 9/18
I realize that you last updated in 2005 and it's now 2016...but is there any chance of you coming back to finish this story?! PLEASE!
xelinu chapter 9 . 6/26
First, is the pair JaKen and Rin?

I see it has been a long time since you updated but please! Love the story so far and I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter!
RG chapter 9 . 4/14
Soooo...eight years later and what? An amazing UNFINISHED story? I love the story and want MORE! I realize that life happens, but come on? I beg you to start up your computer, get your creativity in gear and cruise to the end of the story. By the way, it is totally awesome how Jaken and Rin are not only part of the story but significant to it's development. I'm not usually into angst ridden stories, but this one has captured my attention. I hope Kagome and Inuyasha resolve their issues, so they can both move on.
Feline Predator chapter 6 . 1/21
OH MY GOODNESS JAKEN! AHHHH! RIN! RIN! AHHHH! "Anything for you..."
Me: ?
Me: ...
Me: *Mind clicks together*
Me: HOLY HELL NO WAY!
Me: I TOTALLY WISHED THAT HAPPENED IN THE ANIME/MANGA !
Me: THAT'S WHY RIN LOVES FLOWERS AND CRAP! :O
Me: HEADCANNON!
ForsakenKalika chapter 9 . 1/1
My guess is Kouga and Rin, number one, and secondly, I love the story! Haha, in your ear, other authors!
No, but really, some parts are a little difficult to follow at first, but anything confusing is usually explained fairly well by the end of the chap. Other than that, you have quite the fic!
Waiting kind of patiently,
FK
erochan chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
I have been in love with this story for years. since the first year you posted, I was reading your work. One of these days you really have to finish this. This is a masterpiece, and until then, I will keep re-reading with love. (Been about 10 years now)
Deadpool-girl chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Kagome is death and Sesshomaru us life from the prophecy. And the lover of fire is Inuyasha. My email is . I loved the story and can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
dark m00n angel chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Great story please update soon
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
UpDate Soon Please!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Very promising right from the start :)
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
So Awsome Please UPDATE.
This isn't what it looks like chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Last update was 2005! 9 YEARS! Fuuuuuuuuck!
This isn't what it looks like chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
The elusive virgin Sesshomaru! Everybody shut the fuck up!...Your going to scare it away.
tsohg-a-ma-i chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
You seem to have a little trouble with Japanese names. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal. Just try and fix it.

In Japanese there are only so many syllables in the language. Ka, Ki, Ku, Ke, Ko, Sa, Shi, Su, Se, So, Ma, Mi, Mu, Me, Mo, Ra, Ri, Ru, Re, Ro- starting to see a trend here? All these syllables end in a vowel. But there are some exceptions. Yi, and ye, are obsolete, so nobody uses those. Therefore, you see the problem with the village hYEmeo. Also, the name of the northern lord, Cato? Try Kato instead. There is no 'c' in Japanese. For more on this, look up a hiragana chart on google or something. It'll help you a lot. Names in Japanese also tend to have meanings. If you'd like help with that, don't hesitate to contact me.
Opal chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
so when will jaken give sesshomaru the scrolls and what do they say
1,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »