Reviews for The Marriage of the Sacred and the Wicked
BookWorm0001 chapter 39 . 2/3/2012
I got major Yoda vibes from the crazy old man-did you mean to do that? Also...***No Good Deed Style- FIYERO!***
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
He talks like Yoda...I LOVE IT!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
He still loves her...yay!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
FIYERO! *dances with joy*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
...But...where is Fiyero?...He's not...you know...-...is he?...
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I know it's mostly a bookverse thing, and I've read the book and re-read it several times, so I do know that Elphie AND Fiyero both really did die, but I just...*takes deep breath and slowly lets it out* ...Are they alive?...*tears up*
SoConfusified chapter 39 . 10/12/2008
I have decided to let you live.. because they got reunited in the end. Liir's life kinda sucks now though.. not that he doesnt deserve it for throwing his mother under the bus in the first place...

anyway, enough rambling. I enjoyed this!
SoConfusified chapter 33 . 10/12/2008
Okay...I won't kill you...yet, but maybe after I'm finished reading... :)

*clicks Next button*
WICKEDchristine chapter 39 . 7/1/2007
Oh my god, this is such a beautiful story. At the end when i really got captivated by it, I was in tears. I just read this whole thing in one sitting, so you can really tell that I was "pulled in" so to speak and used almost a whole half of my Kleenex! I love the angst in it and the romance was just perfect. This may be one of the best fanfics that i have ever read. Fantastic job, keep writing. *gives standing ovation, applauds*
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 39 . 7/31/2006
Wow. Wow. Wow. I...I think I might just cry...that was...amazing. I read the entire thing in one sitting...I...just...wow. Wow.
Indy Louise chapter 39 . 6/3/2006
What a sweet, gorgeous story!(despite all the angst in there! it had some Fiyeraba romance to make up for it!) :D
Anonymous chapter 39 . 1/27/2006
This ending is sad! I love it! I knew Fiyero had to die, but I love how at the end, they're together again. The ending made me think of the ending of the movie "Somewhere in Time", where at they're together at the end. So, my conclusion is that Elphaba got the people out, but died when the bomb exploded, and this is the chapter where she's finally at peace with herself and she's finally starting a new journey with Fiyero in their own "Heaven"- Forever.
trendyfishie89 chapter 39 . 12/18/2005
OMFG! I cried so hard at the end but this is such a beautiful story...wonderful ending. I like your ending better than I liked the books' and that's saying something because I loved the book. Great job.
Silverwolf08 chapter 39 . 12/13/2005
Dearie, I must say, the first time I read the ending, I absolutely hated you for doing this to us! But now I see, that this indeed was an ingenious ending, and followed the book beautifully. If I may be so bold, it also leaves room for a sequel, yes? But that is entirely up to you, dear. I hope to read other pieces from you, and no matter what, keep doing what you love, and always strive to Defy Gravity! No one can pull you down if you only believe!

-Silver
Victoria chapter 39 . 12/6/2005
...wow.

Just read through the whole thing tonight. I've not read the book but it was still interesting.. and then it became intense and then somehow you managed to extinguish some of my dislike for fyiero o_O (one heck of a feat, i might add). i especially liked the last 10 or so chapters...