Reviews for Nightwing: Out of Time 4 The Final Conflict
tired chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Does Hal remember any of this in the main reality? Just curious.
Amalgam chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I've really enjoyed this story so far. There are so few time-travel stories that are good, and this one is one of the more brilliant ones.

I like the way you've portrayed the characters, especially Hal/Parallax.
fett chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
Intersting way to end this by having the main three kids exist in the real time line. It'll be great to have a follow up about this new mission to save Waverider and Jade Lanturn.
fett chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
I find it hard to believe that Parallax could die so easily, even though it was neat how it happened.
fett chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
So far it sounds like things are just going to keep getting worst before they get better.
fett chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
Sounds like they either brought Nightwing to the wrong timeline or the timelines are merging faster then they expected. The fight with Paralexx sounds interesting so far.
fett chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
A fight against Parallax. That should prove to be a good fight. I can't wait for the next chapter so I can see what happens.
fett chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
Who would have thought that Per Degaton would have a conscious.
Young-Nefarious chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
You have no idea how long I've waited for this part. ha, good intro...killer sex..ha.
fett chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I was beginning to think that this final story would never get written. So far it's off to a good start. I like the idea of having Nightwings kids from different hypertimes working together.