Reviews for Maybe Now
Quillusion chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hmm! Most intriguing. I like your Scarlett- grown up and intuitive in a way she likely could be if she learned how to control her temper. I wonder what happened over those four years to make her so! And I am enjoying seeing Wade Hampton with a spine. It looks good on him. This seems much more enjoyable to me as a continuation of the story than _Scarlett_ was; it's nice to see her not run away, to see her make a stand of some sort and decide to fix her life without leaving everything behind. A part of me does wish she could tell off the old biddies... but alas, Ellen would not approve. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes- hope to see you updating soon!
Q
Serei chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Like I said in my mail, this is a really great chapter. Just 1 question -
When do u plan on updating it?
Sniffles 55 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Wow, a very interesting read. A few problems. If you will recall, Rhett actually did vist Tara after the war, but other than that and a few typo's, I found the story very enjoyable! Wonderful Job!
-Katherine
sk8ergirl2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow - this story is amazing. It's really, really, really good. I love all the detail you put into their emotions. Please update soon, I can't wait for more!
only as a muse chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
WOW! This is really good! I hope you continue on with this fanfic. I love it!
darla chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I really liked your approach to the story. I think you really took the time to describe the feelings and they seemed real. scarlett changed, but in a believable way. i even bought that she was still pregnant, cause that could happen with twins. i always want to write a story based more on the movie, where scarlett has no other kids. my one problem with your story is that Mammy dies. i think she would be a welcome addition and i don't think mammy's relationship with rhett was ever satisfactorily completed. i would like to hear her response to rhett when he came back! also, i would like one fanfic on gone with the wind to have scarlett stop having to apologize for being strong for the war. rhett loved her for being strong, but then tells her he wanted her to be the way she was before the war. i love Rhett, but that part of the book always drove me nuts!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
GAH! OH, I loved the end of the first chapter! It was BRILLIANT! "my pet" indeed! I can't wait for the next installment. It's so nice to have some new good stories, and this one is just brilliant. I liked how Suellen and Scarlett are friendly, and how you showed the emotions of Wade and Ella, and how Ella was so distraught (is that spelled right?) over Bonnie being in Atlanta. Keep up the great writing! I love Gone With the Wind!
Myra2003 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
There is deffinetly tension between Scarlett and Rhett! Scarlett is hating Rhett at the moment and Rhett is having second thoughts! I added this story to my fav. stories and I hope you continue soon! This is a nice twist.
Myra
distorted realities chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE!
krysteane chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
i am so happy you decided to continue this story! It is very original, and I can wait to see where you take it!
Please post more soon!
Maggie1861 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I am very glad to see this story continued, it is great. I love the way the story line is going and I can't wait to read more. I especially like the way Scarlett has become a "Great Lady" just like her mother, and realizes what that means. Great Job!
tinatoes1816 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Wow, that was pretty intense! I am nervously (and eagerly) awaiting what comes next. I hope you write more soon! And I'm glad you decided to continue.
SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I remember reading some of this at the Yahoo group. Rhett and Scarlett both are so cold towards each other. I knew that couldn't last and to think it was Rhett who crossed the line first.
Can't wait for more.