Reviews for Boats Against The Current
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh noes! What happens? Suspenseful ending! D Ok, wow, good job tho!

~Amethyst 269~
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
;_;...I loved that story and I was really really into it...Please continue! . I hope Link and Zelda end up! It was a great one shot..but I really want to know what happened! ; Uhmm..Yes. Great job! Keep up the good work!
Cryptic Ash chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Good story! I like it. I would make the review larger, but I want to read your other stories.

Cloud8504 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Well, I'm bored, and when I'm bored, I go check out stories on Fanfiction that I should've read long ago. One word describes this: Beautiful. I like the way that you perceive Link, since playing any Zelda game, I've always just acted like I was Link because I couldn't really grasp his personality. Now when I go back and play these games, I'll think of him like this. You've given Link a personality, congratualations.
LunaRyuu chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Wow! That was so sweet at the end! I was wondering, are you one of those believers who thinks there is only one Link? I ask that because you mentioned that Link went to Koholint. Unless you weren't referring to Oot Link. If you were then nevermind.
Babydoll72489 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Aw. How adorable! Short n Sweet!_
And Thanx for reviewing my stories!
Total Darkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
TD: Oh man! Romantic cliff hanger!
Dark Link: Your sugar high is coming back...isn't it?
TD: Maybe. I say you cannot end it like this. I'd like to know what happens, but if you do not want to continue it, you do not have to. I write cliff hangers as that one thing we've got in common. I don't read many romances, but yours are too well written and great to pass up. I think romance is your strong least...that's just me. I'm good at action and horror, but then that's me too.
Dark Link: I know of that one.
TD: You're a great author. Keep writting. *thumbs up*
Dark Link: And update Fire and Ice as soon as you can! _
linka chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
aw, i love it its soo cute
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Please continue! I want to see the King admit Link can marry Zelda. I would really like to see that.
taitoca2009 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
anyone chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
this story is perdy good. Please continue with it. i'd love to see more. update very soon por favor.
CandyHearts chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Aww Ky this is so sweet! I totally feel bad for Link. newayz, dont stop it here. I know you, one shots arent yer favourite. although this is well done, i think it would be betta as a chapter story, dontchu think?
Wish Upon The Stars chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
ack, no don't end it like this! oh wait, you said one-shot...oh well just don't end it like that! it's too good, too sweet, too cute and too sad if you end it right here!
ah, whatever i still loved this story! romance...yay! _
MagischeEngel chapter 1 . 2/17/2004