Reviews for Hanami
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow, a beautiful and reflective piece. Unfortunately i haven't seen Endless Waltz (yet) so i can't appreciate your writing compleately but i did see the end of the series so i got a lot of your references.

I really should say something profound, or offer some sort of constructive critacism but i can't really think of anything that isn't cliched. And i'm not sure that there is anything you could improve, your story was perfect.

I think its a pity you won't continue this story, but again having not seen Endless Waltz i'm not sure if you could. I love your writing style, the way you dwell on each new occurrence, reinforce and support it, present properly and carry on to the next. And I love the way that everything is so detailed.

You are an amazing writer, congratulations.

Alana Quinn chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Wow! That was some excellent reflective writing there, Mookie. A lot different from your other fic. hehe.
I liked it a lot. Tho didn't understand it completely but then it is past 2am here right now *yawn*
Good luck in the comp.
Dyna chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Wow, three fic posted! I'm more than impressed. This story fits in nicely with the Penguin story, but now I'd like to see what bait Duo could put out to lure Heero in, as Trowa suggested in the other fic. Nice job on all three stories. You're an impressive writer.
Lrigelbbub chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
be safe
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Very nicely written. I found it quite enjoyable to read and interesting.