Reviews for Flight of the Penguin
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
oh thats good, we LIKED that. we've had it on our favs list for a while and just now got around to reading it. we like it. is there a sequel or something? there should be. _ or not, its up to you, but we LIKED this
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
That was definitely just what the doctor ordered. After reading a bunch of angst earlier today, this was perfect. I loved all the animal references, and I loved that Duo and Trowa finally connected. Thank you for reminding me just why I love Trowa so much. Good job!
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Gorgeous. Satisfying. Perfect.
Mara202 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
this is great! love the introspection (and the happy ending of course _)
you really are a brilliant writer!
mara202
danse chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Frickin' gorgeous.
Relwarc chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
Brilliantly written.
Judy chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I thought that it was Quatre who came to Trowa from your summary~ But it's very cute! I enjoyed reading it.
Spirit Youko chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
WOW! That's all I can really say. _
Love Witch chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I love Trowa and Quatre. They are so cute together and I love your fic. I think you depicted Trowa's feeling accurately.
Wow! All I can honestly say is that I loved it and you have a rel talent for writing. It's like reading a novel.
LOVED YOUR WORK!
LW
Bane's Desire chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Wonderful fic. So much introspection I suppose is good for the soul, at least it was for Trowa. Nicely written
Cozzybob chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Thank you for writing this. Honestly, I've never seen someone capture Trowa's character so well. The same goes for Quatre... I don't know what to say other than "wow" and that you've described him perfectly. The way you envision him through Trowa is exactly the way I see the little blondie... and also why I like him so much. Thank you for writing this, you're a magnificent writer-but I'm sure you knew that. ;)
This was beautiful beyond anything, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my favorites. I'm new and you're the first I've found who's shown the gw-boys truthfully and honestly this way. Thank you! *hug(