Reviews for Fleeting Images
heka chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
lol! is good very nice but the last one was a bit of a puzzler, because i couldn't tell who was speaking err riku or what... yes i know it's centred on riku but err... -scratches head- yes anyway. keep writing! :D
Heart's Door chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
These short stories are very well-written. They all have very unique plots and are very touching. Great job. _
tatoeba chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
I loved the ambiguity(sp?) of the first 2/3 but the story didn't feel as strong once names were mentioned. imo, being a fanfic in a specifically named fandom, you didn't need names at all.
Kemious chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I love this the language is so poetic and the ribbon is sweet
Kemious chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Wow that was really really good. I liked your use fo language. The way it followed was like I was reading Poetry. It created a warm and fuzzy feeling in me at the end of it.
Mistina chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Very kawaii stories. Can't wait for the next one.
Cleopatra2 chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Cute story! I enjoyed it a lot.
lil-saturn-goddess chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
wow cool chapter hope to read ur other chapter son! plz update!
Aishiteru chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
It annoys the hell out of me when people think saying "I love you," will make everything perfect, so I was nodding to everything Riku thought. *laughs*
I thought your characterization of Riku was dead on - the tone of this had the kind of down to earth wryness, and sensibleness I associate with her, but at the same time she /is/ in love, and she has a romantic side too. _. And Daisuke was as sweet as ever.
All in all, it left me with a rather nice WAFFY feeling, but not as if I had overdosed on sugar. And that is a rare rare thing.
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Great writing! I had fun reading it. I really liked how you started it (Risa gushing over the TV, Riku's contemplation). Great stuff. Awesome job!
Sage of Angst chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Gah, the cuteness! It's-it's-OVERWHELMING! And it's especially freaky because I just finished re-reading the St. White's Day arc! Wonderful work, and a pleasure to read!
sage
Cosmik chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
i liked it, it was a sweet story (how can you don't like Daisuke right? ).
But still, being romantic as I am, i think that you could have Riku and Daisuke confessing their love... consider continuing this story!
Well, keep up the good work!
_Cosmik_