Reviews for The Itch
jfg207 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is great! And the feel of Max's skin made Logan a loopy... yeah.
Black santa chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
GREAT story u should write a sequel/continuation
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
great. i read this at but never got around to reviewin' it..shamey shamey for me.

it's an intersting concept, that a new strain of chicken pox would come out..just another after effect of the pulse I guess..

good job on the realsim..making her complain, but still be her when she's sick, not all cooey and reverting back to a little girl who can't take care of herself..like some authors do in their fics.

nice work again

peace

mystic
a fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Totally enjoyable and romantic story. Love Max's initial frustration with the virus and her growning amusement as Logan gets more and more flustered. Sweet!
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
That's just cute. :)
Max DeLuca chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Lol! "Bumping his way out of the bedroom, Logan retreated to the relative safety of the rest of his apartment..." Love it. :)
Cyborg chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
LOL! Great story! Please write more!
liz chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
been one of your xf fic fans for a while.. glad you started turnin out da fic.. love this one.. very cute...
Katana2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
lol Very funny!
Miro chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Already reivewed this, but had to do it again to put it on my favorites list. :D
WhisperInADeadMansEar chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
i like i like! never even heard of this take, seriously, i wouldnt ever have thought of this great idea if u sat me in a room with just a computer for years!
Kimdee chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Your story was hilarious. I cant read this story without laughing out loud.

Please keep on writing.
M chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
That's great so far! Why haven't you continued it? I'd really like to see you write more of this Dark Angel fic, because it's original and cute! Please write more?

M
meg chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
I like where you are going ;) Will there be any more?
Lanna chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
More! *lol* I loved that! 'He seemed to have lost the art of sentence-forming'... *lol* More! Finish it!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »