Reviews for In Your Tears
darkxangelx-xo chapter 20 . 9/21/2008
aw youve had me crying but it is amazing so far
NeroAnne chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
Damn, Christain is a sicko!

I loved the Chris/Trish moments, and I can't wait to see what Edge and Chris do to Christian!

Update soon!
XtreMePeroXwhygeN chapter 19 . 4/18/2008
This is so good, I really want to know what is going to happen to Lita, and I wanna see Adam kick Christian's ass.
Punkers Diva chapter 11 . 11/23/2007
i agree with the person before me this def. should be updated. it needs to be completed lol
ImissTrishStratus chapter 19 . 4/25/2007
So this is absolutely my most favorite story done by you ever. I know you havent updated it in years but I found it on this site and decided to reread it again just because it was so awesome. I hope you update it sometime in the future. Your an amazing author and I really feel like you do a great job of writting the characters in this story especially! Keep it up!
Jennifer chapter 19 . 4/13/2005
This is a great story.
Prime Time Legend Champion chapter 19 . 3/22/2005
Hey, Renee. The story's awesome, but the thought of Captain Charisma being a rapist kinda makes me uncomfortable these days. I'm gonna order you to get back to work, but first, I'd like to suggest you put it in there where C was just putting up an act, and somebody else (like Gangrel, or Matt Hardy, for example) was the real culprit.

But then again, that's just me. Peace for now.
jennybenny chapter 19 . 2/22/2005
Great Chapter! Can't wait to read the next! Keep up the good work!
JennyBenny607 chapter 18 . 1/26/2005
I absolutely love this story. Your doing an amazing job on writing it. You're one amazing writters. I can't wait for the next chapter to come up. Hopefully, it'll be Trish/Chris. Sorry, I'm such a huger sucker for those two!
DreamingCowgirl chapter 18 . 12/26/2004
Wow, this is some powerful stuff!

You obviously have a talent for emotive writing, very few people can do it this well!

Good stuff, keep it up! :)
Sierra-Raine chapter 14 . 11/11/2004
more more more what else can I say but excellent, I hope chris tells edge what christian said and believes that chris would never do such a repulsive act.
Crimson Coin chapter 13 . 3/9/2004