Reviews for Rikku's Turn at Love
AzureKate chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
i know this probably sounds really mean (but this is something that always bothers me), but japanese names just do not fit in with this at all.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
oh god. Like two reviews ago I was all "giggly giggle fit" this chapter made me sad... kinda a buzz kill. I like stories like that though, you know? Things need a good mixture of Fluff/Humor and drama to make a wonderful story. Which I think you have!
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
*Stomps around room screaming* NOOOOOO!1 NOOOOOO! STUPID SEYMORE! HE ALWAYS RUINS EVERYTHING! I WOULD KILL HIM BUT HE'D PROBABLY COME BACK AS SOME EVIL HALF DEAD MONSTER! *flips seymore off* DAMN YOU AND YOUR STUPID OFFSPRING! *sigh* sorry, had to get that off my chest :)
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I get all crazy and sleep deprived too. Like right now. Im all gigglingat stuff and I LOVE your story! I like how you were all Rikku was doing some baby stuff or something. They're gonna get married! Yay! BRING ON THE FLUFF! I actually LOVE fluff if it is well written.
l a w l MACABRE chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
...I give up! I can't read anymore! I'm sorry!
l a w l MACABRE chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
lol, Lacy. Just lol. Rikku is bipolar and Gippal is an idiot. Love it. xD
AzureKate chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
i truly love this story. im gonna keep on reading! before i read a fanfiction story, i always read the names of the chapters, and boy can i tell u i am EXCITED about future chapters! ill review again at the end of the story and tell u what i think overall! can't wait!
lovelovelove chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
I LOVED IT
KittyThomas chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
Omigod, Auron is Paine's DAD? What a fantastic twist!
MacalaniaSpring chapter 21 . 5/8/2006
are you done with this story it was so good i wanted to keep reading WAHH
RenjiLuvah chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Wow intense chapter! I didn't expect Rikku to get socked in the nose! Glad it ended up well. Even tho some of the characters seemed a bit OOC (Like Baralai saying Dude) I liked this chapter and I have seen aoi yori aoshi and know fully about drinking boob grabbin Tina Lol Luv that anime :-P
Rikku the bluefirevixon chapter 20 . 1/17/2006
You forgot to mention Yuuhi's age... ok so overall rating: the first few chpaters had to be the most entertaining, while some other stuff was cute, you got repetitive with the villians and stuff. Overall Rating: 6.5/10
Rikku the bluefirevixon chapter 19 . 1/17/2006
Got tired of reviewing every chapter. Again, I can't really hate "villians" who are doing what they are doing for their family. Also, I honestly I think it's kind of cheesy, ridiculous, and even messed up to be pairing up all of the kids at such a young age just because they played together. You can't assume who someone is going to fall in love with just because they are a playmate that they happen to have when they are 2,or an infant... Arranged marriages are one thing, but I just thought this was kind of ridiculous. I did like the descriptions you did for the kids though, that was cute.
Rikku the bluefirevixon chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Ha predictable. She had sex so many times, she was BOUND to get pregnant. That's why you use protection! lol. Cute! Lots of emotion, you were right. Rikku is really small, you can't have a baby unless you have enough fat perentage in your body. on to next chapter.
Rikku the bluefirevixon chapter 13 . 1/16/2006
I'm glad Maachalania Woods isn't dead, that was so sad in the video game. HAHAHAHAHA max speed limit to highway road chase! HAHAHAHA good way to put it! And why does she not know what to expect? She just had sex not that long ago. Just because of the new position? I guess. SO she's not ready to e a mother, but she's had unprotected sex TWICE tsk. lol. So Paine's cildren were born early? No wonder she had to rest. The typos are less and less, this is good. And good with the hanging ending thing.