Reviews for Mon Chevalier
winter051094 chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
AW! I love the ending...but erm... y is this story rated "m" ? it soulf b under t or even k...most likly t cuz of ur lovely battle scean...but anyway, vry cute I love it! u did a marvolus job on this one! keep up the awesome work!
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Ah! Cutness!
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Great fic, I especially liked the first part.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That dream was pretty interesting, that it served as a warning. That guy must have been a gundamfighter if he has those skills.
Star-Goddess-Sunaru chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Very good! This is one of my fav. couples of G Gundam! U shud write mor, there's hardly any G/ML fic, ok, thanx!
Pyrinsomniaclover chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
Awesome definetly write a sequal.

Me want cake.
LivEviL chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
So this bet I had going, I guess I should explain it to you, in case I didn't before. A lot of my friends were doing Lent, and they were teasing and saying that I wouldn't be able to give up something I adored for 40 days or what not, and me, being the proud moron I am, bet them I could, and BAM, I'm out of the Internet loop for 40 days. TORTURE!
I didn't even get to review your story or anything! And I can't wait to get started on your HP fic updates!
I will definitely be emailing you sometime this week (That's if, you'll still have me...) because I've been so bad, but then again, it's hard to keep up with email pen pals without the use of email...*sigh*
I read the story twice through in a row. How pathetic am I? But it's my favorite G-Gundam fic ever, and one of my fave fics of all time!
Anyway, you know I think it's perfect, so we won't get into all of that...
I hope to talk to you really soon! And please feel free to email; I miss our discussions! How have you been doing? Hows work? What have you been up to? Got into any new anime recently? Seen any good movies?
and er...
that's all I can think of for now!
Rae chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
woo! i love this story. so cool. continue
Cari-anne chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
OOh, now theres cake. woohoo! okay its good. continue.(m cake!)
Fantasy Cat says read my stories chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
not dull to me, write more soon
Cari-anne chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
yay! more cookies. woohoo. i liked it, but a little short. continue
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
WOOHOO, cookies yay! anyway, i liked it. finally a Side(sort of side anyways)story. i liked it continue!